Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump Rope

thankyou for the video great one

so nice to see old timer still posting in the lounge
    Last edited by betmen; 09-20-2014, 06:40 AM.

Comment

thanks for the morning semi tocayo 5 estrellas

Comment

there's an amazing japanese girl working at the sushi place down the street from me. she's freaking amazing. tall, slender, gorgeous face, just an amazing looking girl. i'm pretty sure it is her parents that own the place.

what angles would you suggest for trying to get her to go out with me / let me beat on it? i do think she fancies me, but i don't know a damn thing about asian women.

she wears these freaking kimonos. no joke. she wears kimonos.

i can hardly contain myself when i go there to pick up my unagi

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          there's an amazing japanese girl working at the sushi place down the street from me. she's freaking amazing. tall, slender, gorgeous face, just an amazing looking girl. i'm pretty sure it is her parents that own the place.

what angles would you suggest for trying to get her to go out with me / let me beat on it? i do think she fancies me, but i don't know a damn thing about asian women.

Tell her she's gorgeous ........

Comment

Japanese tea ceremony. Works every time...

Comment

come on NE you're the lounge stud muffin you should of been eaten her steam dumpling already, I'm disappointed NE

Comment

Comment

Bukake bro. You're gonna need a few friends.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Tell her all about how you went to college and your parents paid for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X