Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Broner's Father's Interview (Post Fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Broner's Father's Interview (Post Fight)

Doesn't look like there was animosity between him & Adrien, at least not from this interview.

Damn Broner's father needs to wear a bra.

this fat b*tch better watch his diet. hes not gonna last long thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post

Doesn't look like there was animosity between him & Adrien, at least not from this interview.

Damn Broner's father needs to wear a bra.
      Broners Dad must own a KFC franchise or something

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
        this fat b*tch better watch his diet. hes not gonna last long thats for sure
        I bet he can't see his pecker when he pee's The man is all Gut. Hell they should make him the black Santa

Comment

I dont follow broner so I don't know much about him but I'm pretty sure his dad is not his trainer? Why would there be any animosity between the 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            I bet he can't see his pecker when he pee's The man is all Gut. Hell they should make him the black Santa
            Reminded me of this vine.

Comment

Both camps were respectful to each other after the fight!! As they should be!

a good match up for Broner to get his offense on track and the youngster did an outstanding job against Broner!!! Neither has a right hand to speak of but Broner left hook is a very good one!
              Both I commend on a good honest effort!
              Ray.

Comment

i like this dude, being honest. is like the opposite of angel and danny, here broner is the annoying one and his father cool

Comment

Working...
                X