Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it's safe to say, Marquez is another cherry pick.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    WTF are you talking about?1 This is one of the best style meshes in the history of boxing. . . This fight could very well be FOTY. . . IF Manny stops marquez, something Floyd couldn't do, nor has ever happened - Manny will prove his skill and beasthood. . . This is a fight between two REAL WARRIORS. Haters are gonna hate, but all real boxing fans will enjoy the fight

And please don't try and act like Manny enjoys some large size advantage. PLEASE, riddle me this - HOW can Manny be bigger when BOTH FIGHTERS will walk in the ring on fight night at 148 pounds?! HOW CAN THAT BE?! I'll hold my breath so please get back to me as quickly as possible on this one. . . .
    this is a stupid argument if fight night weight is all that matters then Manny should just cut to 135 since he will be 148 fight night regardless

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      this is a stupid argument if fight night weight is all that matters then Manny should just cut to 135 since he will be 148 fight night regardless
      flip the script - if they both rehydrate the same, why should either of them have to cut weight? why not fight at their natural weights without cutting any weight?

THEY ARE BOTH THE EXACT SAME DAMN SIZE! LOL x 1000!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
        Fight is totally irrelevant, people wanted this fight years go and Manny ducked him for David Diaz.
        Nobody wants to see this fight.
        u do realized pac fought marquez twice already right? how did pac ducked marquez for diaz? LOL!!

Comment

*still waiting on how Manny has a size advantage* Marquez has fought ONE DAMN FIGHT at 140 plus! HOW can you gauge how he will perform against fighters more suited to his style?! he fought mayweather, the best defensive fighter! YOU CANNOT accurately gauge his performance against a guy who he went tit for tat with by his performance against a COMPLETELY different fighter! THEY ARE THE SAME SIZE! LOL @ the haters trying to argue with FACTS. . . .

Maybe I should stop holding my breath?

oh yeah - mayweather couldn't even HONOR the catchweight. . . AND he refused to reveal his weight on fight night, while marquez revealed his. . .
          Last edited by UglyPug; 10-08-2011, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Yes, it is. So was Ortiz. While Manny is now the new foreman of the the cherrypickers, Floyd actually owns the orchards.

Comment

WTF are you talking about?1 This is one of the best style meshes in the history of boxing. . . This fight could very well be FOTY. . . IF Manny stops marquez, something Floyd couldn't do, nor has ever happened - Manny will prove his skill and beasthood. . . This is a fight between two REAL WARRIORS. Haters are gonna hate, but all real boxing fans will enjoy the fight

And please don't try and act like Manny enjoys some large size advantage. PLEASE, riddle me this - HOW can Manny be bigger when BOTH FIGHTERS will walk in the ring on fight night at 148 pounds?! HOW CAN THAT BE?! I'll hold my breath so please get back to me as quickly as possible on this one. . . .
              with this said, you need not say **** about floyd fighting JMM b.c floyd was only 150 on fight night against vic

Comment

a fighter who came off a win cant be considered as ducking someone

the fight only sucks now because Marquez already lost to Floyd in a fight that should have never happened

Had Floyd not cherrypicked Marquez this fight would be more relevant regardless of weight or age

Comment

flip the script - if they both rehydrate the same, why should either of them have to cut weight? why not fight at their natural weights without cutting any weight?

THEY ARE BOTH THE EXACT SAME DAMN SIZE! LOL x 1000!
                  they aernt the same size. nor is JMM effective at WW from what people claim

Comment

I still think its more about style than weight. Pac should have KO'd JMM twice before, but he coulndt because JMM was too smart.
                    Against Floyd everyone looks bad. To his credit JMM went 12 rounds with Floyd.

And how much does JMM weigh on fight night? I thought it wasnt that big of a difference between him and Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      they aernt the same size. nor is JMM effective at WW from what people claim
                      you'll stil be watching just like EVERY Mayweather fan including Mayweather himself, the biggest Pacquiao fan on the planet

Comment

Working...
                      X