Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia more polished than Lucas lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol you were checking those right hands out too huh? I spent half of the fight Lmao at those right hands.

Who ever said Garcia is more polished than Matthysse has issues. They can call Matthysse a come forward brawler but he definitely has better fundamentals than Garcia.

Oh and he has better stamina, better chin and more power.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA-
      Quote:

Originally Posted by !! Shawn

I actually thought Morales won the 1st fight...

Lol now I've heard it all!!!!!
      Do you ever have any insightful posts? All I see from you is triangle theories. Are you that new to boxing that that's the only thing you know? How about you tell us in what department is Garcia better than Matthysse or how he beats him? Matthysse is fighting Peterson while Garcia is fighting leftovers and retirement home residents.

"Fail this fail that"
      "Garcia beat so and so while Matthysse lost to so and so"

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
        Considering very little of the Ortiz fight actually took place on the inside, how could he have "wrecked" him there? Best stick to making hyperbole comments on fights that you've actually seen.

And yes, Victor Ortiz is complete garbage, but Humberto Soto and Ajose Olusegun are the absolute truth.

Nobody said they spent the whole fight or most of the fight inside. He roughed Peterson up everytime he got inside.
        Yeah I haven't actually seen the fight!

Can you tell me a fight of Petersons where he showed a good inside game against somebody who could actually fight inside? Or are you going to not debate/answer and just reply with baseless assumptions that I am fat, I've never trained, not seen a fight before and whatever else people on here like to spew.
        Its rather easy to look good on the inside against a guy contempt to do nothing but shell up.

They're better fighters than Quitter Ortiz ever was or will be. He is a certified bum.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
          Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_cov

9 rounds, bit of an exaggeration. Judah did not clearly win a single round against Lucas.

Lucas isn't a world beater? Yet hes beaten Soto, Ajose, Judah, Alexander, all comfortably top 10 at the time.

I said 2 years back on here, nobody at 140 beats Lucas. He will destroy Peterson, flatten Garcia and Khan. He'll still get no respect and people will bring up his 'losses' like they actually mean something.

They'll soon change their tune ''Oh err Garcia was always overrated and limited'' they will say Peterson is ordinary without his steroids so that means nothing. same people who picked Donaire & are now trying to discredit Rigondeaux, pathetic excuse for 'boxing fans'
          I don't know why when boxing fans predict such **** and get proven wrong they can't just hold their hands up and admit they was wrong and give a little praise.

They will shred Lucas's opposition and resume yet its actually better than Garcia & Petersons. He may just have the best resume at 140.

Gotta bookmark this for next year
          I wouldn't bookmark this. Your Rigo/Donaire bookmarks already failed you and this one will too. Garcia will vacate the WBC anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Nobody said they spent the whole fight or most of the fight inside. He roughed Peterson up everytime he got inside.
            Yeah I haven't actually seen the fight!

Can you tell me a fight of Petersons where he showed a good inside game against somebody who could actually fight inside? Or are you going to not debate/answer and just reply with baseless assumptions that I am fat, I've never trained, not seen a fight before and whatever else people on here like to spew.
            Its rather easy to look good on the inside against a guy contempt to do nothing but shell up.

They're better fighters than Quitter Ortiz ever was or will be. He is a certified bum.
            Bradley's good inside, and Peterson got the better of him there.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
              If Lucas fights smart he will win. if he decides to stay in there and trade with Danny than that could be trouble.
              You have that mixed up there. Garcia can't afford to brawl with Matthysse, or he's hitting the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                I wouldn't bookmark this. Your Rigo/Donaire bookmarks already failed you and this one will too. Garcia will vacate the WBC anyway.

Ha, I was on Donaire, but the bookmarks was to everyone posting hard core about the fight.
                Dan_Cov got to bathe in the tears of his enemies afterwards

While I got to

Bradley Power

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Bradley's good inside, and Peterson got the better of him there.

You maybe right its been years since I seen it but that isn't quite what I recall. I recall Bradley not being able to miss coming over the top with his right (Lucas's money punch) and Bradley battering him on the inside. Peterson swinging wide & widely, Bradley rolling under and smashing him to the body repeatably. Faking high, going low and getting the better of most exchanges inside.
                  If he did hold his own with Bradley inside then props to him, hes not a big puncher though he does have a pretty solid inside game.

*waits for the other guy to come in and claim I haven't seen it* Though I will rewatch it later.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    You maybe right its been years since I seen it but that isn't quite what I recall. I recall Bradley not being able to miss coming over the top with his right (Lucas's money punch) and Bradley battering him on the inside. Peterson swinging wide & widely, Bradley rolling under and smashing him to the body repeatably. Faking high, going low and getting the better of most exchanges inside.
                    If he did hold his own with Bradley inside then props to him, hes not a big puncher though he does have a pretty solid inside game.

*waits for the other guy to come in and claim I haven't seen it* Though I will rewatch it later.
                    Yeah, that was a fight where Peterson did get outclassed, but not in the way everyone predicted. He held his own inside, and even won a lot of exchanges. Bradley adjusted and spent most the fight boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Ha, I was on Donaire, but the bookmarks was to everyone posting hard core about the fight.
                      Dan_Cov got to bathe in the tears of his enemies afterwards

While I got to

Bradley Power
                      Bradley power? You need to get rid of that junk emblem dude. I gotta switch mine too but I'm not creative enough and too lazy.

And for the guy who posted above, you damn sure got it backwards. If Garcia tried to brawl his fked unfortunately for him he will have no choice cause his boxing is horrendous with those wild ass shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X