No announcement yet.

Do "new fans" now see why you can't throw 1000 punches a fight with "boxers"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    true i agree but manny doesnt have the skill to adjust,punch and move effectively,he looks great when you are right in front of him,but once you present movement and angles he looks down right sloppy to be honest,roach didnt even have any info to offer him in the jmm fight,its like all they teach is throwing punches...he has good footwork but it isnt effective if you cant utilize it when another fighter shows movement,how can he not know how to use his great footwork to cut off the ring??i dont get it,he has extremely fast feet but all that speed is useless if you cant use it when needed
    I get your points but I sometimes think Pacquiao isn't that patient as well, technically he isn't as good as Mayweather still but Pacquiao could be the better fighter I think you get what I mean. We will only know if they fight though

Comment

Well what about margs the brawler who throws a ton of punches against the boxer in jotto?

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        Well what about margs the brawler who throws a ton of punches against the boxer in jotto?
        That's because Cotto doesn't know the definition of clinching and how to consistently go to the body. He's going to be too gun-shy to ever unload like Mosley did. Margarito already has Cotto beat mentally, having that win over him.

Comment

Working...
        X