No announcement yet.

James Toney Accepts Vitor Belfort’s Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    What? I admit he isnt in the most comeptative division in the UFC but the guy did crush the linial middleweight UFC champion (Rich Franklin). Hype jobs don't beat fighters like that.
    i'm not saying he's not good.

there's just not many good 185 fighters.

they have all these good 205 guys cutting so much to fight 185 , they're not the same at 185.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      It's a boxing match bro.

Toney is going to absolutely murder Belfort. 2 rounds tops.

In fact I'll put all my points on James Toney to win the fight.
      I got Belfort winning this.. his hands are nice...........not really. but his hands are nice..not a nice as Toneys
      Last edited by goldenglove2; 09-08-2010, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post

Toney looked like garbage in this last fight of his and he will look like garbage and do boxing an embarrassment. So no Vitor, fight someone who isnt over the hill.
        James looked better in that fight than he did against Frez Oqendo. He actually looked pretty good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
          James looked better in that fight than he did against Frez Oqendo. He actually looked pretty good to me.
          are you kidding me? Look how often he gets hit!

I thought he obviously lost against Oquendo, but even Oquendo is a lot better than Greer

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            are you kidding me? Look how often he gets hit!

I thought he obviously lost against Oquendo, but even Oquendo is a lot better than Greer
            no im am not kiddding. he got caught a couple times... Greer was missing alomost every punch he threw when JT was on the ropes. he looked in better shape and was going to the body more than he did agaisnt Frez...

Im sayin. TO ME, he looked alright.....you dont have to agree.

Comment

Working...
            X