No announcement yet.

Victorious Boxers 3!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victorious Boxers 3!!

Why isn't there a Victorious Boxers 3? obviously the second is the best boxing game on the market right now. Fight Night Round 3 has nothing on it. The Xbox 360 version has better graphics, but that's it. I don't know what's holding them back they need to bring this game out for the next generation consoles...

we are still waitingon VB 2 to make it to the states.

Comment

It's coming in the last quarter of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound 4 Pound
        It's coming in the last quarter of this year.
        this game has been pushed back for years. it'll be amazing if it actually comes out to the states. then again, they are releasing Hajime No Ippo here, so there might be a possibility.

oh wells.

Sendo for the win. ftw.

Comment

LMAO you said FTW!...

Comment

The game wont see the states unless you import it. VB 1 sold lousy outside of Japan. Its too bad MS's people arent boxing fans like the are soccor fans. I think the main reason WE 8&9, and Love Football came to the Xbox and the 360 is cuz of Peter Moore being a big soccor fan and the way WE sells systems in Europe. I emailed the devs and asked them about VB 3 and they told me it was likely to be Japan only.

Comment

Oh well we'll have to wait for release of VB2 in the states

http://ps2.ign.com/objects/572/572678.html

Comment

that article says it was supposed to ship in january of this year. too bad it's june and nothing has come out yet. just have to wait it out and hope it does come out.

Itagaki via hedgehog. ggpo.

Comment

we will see that game here in the US when donkey's fly.

Comment

Working...
                  X