Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

They already got this covered

Comment

LMAO WBC about to win again mwhahaahahahhaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Can someone, anyone, explain to me what interest the WBC has in Chavez jr right now? He does not have their belt. They are not his manager or promoter. He did not fight in the WBC athletic commission fantasy land. Why are they up his behind right now?

The only ones who should be interested in this weed fiasco, is chavez and his team, as well as the Nevada state athletic commission.

Why is the wbc on this? Someone enlighten me here please
          He is the president of what ever god son of the WBC, He will have there belt after the try to make Martinez fight a manditory against thier number one chalenger some other Argentinian that my daughter could beat. Martinez will want to fight a big money fight with Canelo or some one and good by regular belt hellow diamond emeritus belt for Sergio again, hello new WBC champ Chavez the pot head

Comment

We as fans should be demanding Sulaiman step down...seriously it's fine if folks are ok with boxers smoking pot..I don't mind it either but Sulaiman in the press conference is on video stating in response to sergio's challenge of "Then bet on him because you think he's going to win" to which Sulaiman replies "I actually am betting more than you'll be making for this fight" to which the crowd got into an uproar..you hand your god son a belt he didn't deserve, when the public starts questioning why jr hadn't fought a top ten fighter yet was a champion you put him in the ring with andy lee..I mean enough is enough..these governing bodies need to be federally supervised..there is wayyyy too much gambling money involved for it not to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Chavez: i didnt smoke.
              WBC: good enough for us

Comment

Its not like its a secret that marijuana is tested for in the standard test. IF he actually was getting a prescription for it, the normal thing to do would be to tell them first. In fact, when you take a drug test they normally ASK you if you are taking ANY medication.

You have to be a HEALTHY individual to have a boxing license and compete. If you are taking prescription drugs, you need to inform the state's doctors so they can make sure you are fit to fight.

Comment

The fact they test for weed is a joke, even the olympics laughed off Rabagliatis positive test in 98, and stopped testing for it. it in no way enhances performance, be like testing for warm milk. What ****in difference does it make if he smoked, ate it or mainlined it in his temple it to help him sleep. WBC should just come out against testing for it, guy can drink and ****in smoke tobacco 5 minutes before ringwalk but god forbid he smoked reefer a month and a half before. Sulimann still living in 1982, maybe they should concentrate of HGH and EPO, oh wait that testing requires a lab, a tech and more than a 50 cent strip dropped in urine sample. I'm pretty sure the WBC light-mid title was on line for mosley/oscar2, the one sugar admitted being so juiced tropicana offered him an endorsement, EPO and HGH, no positve test,no foul. Nevada states fault eh Sulimann, no test for hgh eh, couldn't figure a way to make money and PR spin it to make the WBC look like champions of fair play eh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                    Why dont yall just come out and say"we dont really care,we dont want him drug tested,he can do what ever he wants cause Suliman is his damn Godfather??" just keep it real ya'll dont give a **** so stop acting like ya'll do...he has been failing tests.this one just went over ya'lls heads and went public..............hell Suliman who is just a president of a sanctioning bodies wanted to choose the damn judges
                    watch it kid, u ought to respect Don Jose

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      lol u really should make gallery out of all of these pics

Comment

Working...
                      X