Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner-Perez Deal Reached For Feb. 25 in St. Louis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is going to feel those punches big time. Perez has been sitting down on his punches and getting more leverage and has had some brutal KO's of late. Hope Perez beats down the arrogant racist prick Broner.

Comment

Perez does seem to have pop in his punches, and if Broner becomes too passive, he could lose a close fight.

I hope Maidana stops Devon, cuz i'm real tired of this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        he's like Juan Diaz

not much pop uses his pressure and activity to dictate the pace.

could prove to be a nice foil to Broner but he has to stay aggressive and not let Broner gain space or breathe
        you are ****ing nuts perez is nothing like diaz. perez does have some pop in his punches when he sits on them.

Comment

i got an upset people are sleeping on perez i got perez by ko or tko

Comment

Broner by KO 8 Perez is going to get his ass whopped

Comment

Why is this fight on HBO? I don't get it, they treat broner as if he had the star power of Tyson, De La Hoya, and Mayweather rolled into one.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                you are ****ing nuts perez is nothing like diaz. perez does have some pop in his punches when he sits on them.
                bwahahaha

poor baby you do realize that same crybaby statement you just made is the same exact statement people said about Diaz?

and you should consider that a compliment but maybe you swing off Perez' nuts too hard to realize that

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  bwahahaha

poor baby you do realize that same crybaby statement you just made is the same exact statement people said about Diaz?

and you should consider that a compliment but maybe you swing off Perez' nuts too hard to realize that
                  broner is a racist and i hope he gets azz beat down.

Comment

I don't like that "bean burrito" talk from broner, that's not cool at all.

Dude was actually born in Rainier, Washington. I know he lives/trains in California but he's a Washingtonian he fought the first half of his career up here.

Comment

Never saw Perez fight. Sure Broner will win.

Comment

Working...
                      X