No announcement yet.

Floyd is no warrior, he'll pitty-pat his way to a decision win on Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is no warrior, he'll pitty-pat his way to a decision win on Saturday

I'll say it here: Floyd Mayweather is too gay to KO/TKO Victor Ortiz. He'll run and pitty-pat all night, and receive another decision win from the judges.

Too bad the judges don't take RUNNING and boxing like a cowardly b1tch into consideration when scoring rounds, if they did Floyd would have a few losses on his record.

Marcos Maidana stopped Ortiz, but Floyd won't have the courage to keep hitting him like Marcos did.

As long as he puts on a clinic and show great boxing i don't mind.

It's like when Wladimir fights. People could say that is the same thing.

Comment

That's what boxing is. Not everyone has face melting power like manny

Comment

Aren't you a die hard fan of "safety first" Wlad? The guy who couldn't even KO a severely undersized opponent in Haye? I guarantee if Floyd fought a guy 20 plus pounds smaller than him he would get the KO what's Wlad's excuse?

How ironic is this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Aren't you a die hard fan of "safety first" Wlad? The guy who couldn't even KO a severely undersized opponent in Haye? I guarantee if Floyd fought a guy 20 plus pounds smaller than him he would get the KO what's Wlad's excuse?
          haha , the irony

Comment

*****s will deny this concept....

floyd is the most exciting fighter ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post

How ironic is this thread?
              He failed to ko JMM who was much smaller than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                He failed to ko JMM who was much smaller than him.
                2lbs vs 20lband up weight advantage. Come on now if JMM was 126lbs fighting floyd at 147 what do you think would happen? It would be cruel punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  As long as he puts on a clinic and show great boxing i don't mind.

It's like when Wladimir fights. People could say that is the same thing.
                  Wlad KO/TKOs opponents who are in survival mode (9 KOs/TKOs in his past 11 fights). Not easy to KO opponents when they are just trying to survive the distance.

Floyd wins decisions over boxers who are coming forward (only 1 KO/TKO in his past 6 fights).

Big difference.

Comment

weird to see a Wlad fan saying that

Comment

Working...
                    X