Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir: I Got Arreola, Fury, Boystov, Chisora, Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say if arreola beats a contender like tony thompson or someone of that nature he should get the fight

Comment

dimitrenko is garbage! he shouldt even be considered! chambers beat dimitrenko to bits

Comment

Fair enough, Haye needs to accept that its over, he failed, and won't be handed another big payday for no real reason other than talk unless he fights his way back to contention.

Comment

Like Goldenboy said Haye needs to get in the ring with Chambers and Arreola and then go for Vitali, which will be a big money fight for both of them and maybe Vitalis last fight

Losing in the long run was better for Haye, he is still in his prime and gave Wlad his toughest challenge.

Wlad and Haye will meet again if Haye can get a run going, the rivalry will not finish until one of them is TKO'd, its good for HWD

Comment

Nobody is really going to care about any of these fights. The Fury fight is the only that might generate some interest.

Comment

Good fight for Arreola....But, I still think he should get an Adamek re-match. If he comes out victorious and is still weighing in the mid 230's bring on Wlad.

the fight should be in L.A or Las Vegas....not N.Y.

Comment

Originally posted by vicmatic1 View Post
                i say if arreola beats a contender like tony thompson or someone of that nature he should get the fight
                I agree. He's been on a track record knocking out bums lately. It's time to see him against a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Fair enough, Haye needs to accept that its over, he failed, and won't be handed another big payday for no real reason other than talk unless he fights his way back to contention.
                  Exactly, the only reason for Vitali to fight Haye is if he somehow miraculously stopped Wlad and refused to give him a rematch. Haye's mouth and that belt that was stolen from Chagaev got him a title shot, now he's going to have to actually earn another.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    meanwhile, in defeat, david gets a bigger bout than you: vitali klitschko! i bet you wish you had finished the haye-klitschko rivalry. but you didn't. so, for david, its on to the next biggest bout in the heavyweight division!!
                    That's just. ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
                      if 10 -15 million is not money , then yeah ,not of those fights makes any money

vitali made 15 million against solis

Nobody needs haye
                      lmao. Owned.

Comment

Working...
                      X