Floyd is cleaning out the pound for pound top 5 list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Floyd is too big according to Pac.
    yes he is. He will probably outweigh pac by 5-10 lbs at fight night.

Comment

Even floyd already said this that pac was just too small to him.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        It's amazing what Floyd is doing IMO.....comes back shuts out the p4p #2 guy of the sport as a tune up, follows it up by whooping the top welter weight and p4p #3 guy....next up? the p4p #1 guy and voted fighter of the decade.....and haters will still hate even if he whoops Pacquiao, the man has set the bar so high I don't think he'll get the props he truly deserves until he retires
        JMM was softned up badly for PBF. And he got JMM to step up 2 weights so it dont count. SSM was not a good win because SSM is past it and lost many times already as PBF already said.
        The only reason SSM is still here because the WW is weak. But Cotto beat him, and we know who beat Cotto dont we?

PBF hasnt done anything special since coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          JMM was softned up badly for PBF. And he got JMM to step up 2 weights so it dont count. SSM was not a good win because SSM is past it and lost many times already as PBF already said.
          The only reason SSM is still here because the WW is weak. But Cotto beat him, and we know who beat Cotto dont we?

PBF hasnt done anything special since coming back.

I respect your opinion, but people will always rip apart Floyd's wins....his opponents are too small, too old, too green, too this too that, ect......you were probably one of the many people ripping Floyd apart and saying he needs to man up and fight Shane, yet here you are not giving him any credit.....just answer me this, who was Floyd suppose to fight if not Shane (not including Manny)?

Comment

beating the p4p #2 ain't **** if you make him move up 2 divisions to fight him. Only the very best in history like Pac are good enough to overcome that type of disadvantage, like he did when he ****ed up Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
              beating the p4p #2 ain't **** if you make him move up 2 divisions to fight him. Only the very best in history like Pac are good enough to overcome that type of disadvantage, like he did when he ****ed up Oscar.
              seemed to me like Oscar had the disadvantage weight draining himself.....complete credit to Pac since nobody put a gun to Oscar and told him to do it, he did what he was suppose to do pounded a shot drained DLH....

Comment

I respect your opinion, but people will always rip apart Floyd's wins....his opponents are too small, too old, too green, too this too that, ect......you were probably one of the many people ripping Floyd apart and saying he needs to man up and fight Shane, yet here you are not giving him any credit.....just answer me this, who was Floyd suppose to fight if not Shane (not including Manny)?
                He needs to fight Pac if he wants to be the best, and not the SSM of this world.
                Pac and Floyd are way out in front. Beating SSM proved nothing.And i always belived SSM was nothing special. I thought he would do better against floyd, so Floyd did well.
                But nothing i have seen from SSM shouted at me that he was anything special, but only the one of the best of a bad bunch.

Comment

I found Pac's comments about Floyd being too big astounding! But has fought BOTH Oscar AND Cotto.

Comment

It's amazing what Floyd is doing IMO.....comes back shuts out the p4p #2 guy of the sport as a tune up, follows it up by whooping the top welter weight and p4p #3 guy....next up? the p4p #1 guy and voted fighter of the decade.....and haters will still hate even if he whoops Pacquiao, the man has set the bar so high I don't think he'll get the props he truly deserves until he retires
                    yep. since floyd has no intention of fighting pac, maybe floyd will fight pwill and martinez next!!!! Good times!!!

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                      I found Pac's comments about Floyd being too big astounding! But has fought BOTH Oscar AND Cotto.
                      floyd is a big WW. he just manhandled mosley last weedend. its should be clear to everyone that floyd is a big strong dude. bigger and stronger than pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X