No announcement yet.

I can't imagine the extend of Floyd's cowardice ducking PAC like that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't imagine the extend of Floyd's cowardice ducking PAC like that

He said he only fights for money and then he passed on the bigget payday of his career because he is scared of PAC. What the....

Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
    He said he only fights for money and then he passed on the bigget payday of his career because he is scared of PAC. What the....
    I'm not surprised anymore, floyd has always been contradicting himself. And he will not risk his 0 to a 40million dollars, could be his highest payday of his career.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
        He's scared of Pac, but he goes and fights Mosley??? Shut the hell up....

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
          He's scared of Pac, but he goes and fights Mosley??? Shut the hell up....
          yea..Pacquiao is better than Mosely.

He was forced into that fight anyways and i'd be surprised if the fight even pulls through.

Comment

Floyd is scared of Pac..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
              Floyd is scared of Pac..
              Manny is scared of needles

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                but they don't use needles in boxing, Maii should have agreed to fight Pac using the existing rules and regulations mandated by boxing commission.

why make it complicated if there's an easy way to do it.

Comment

Manny is falling into that tried and tested Floyd trap - ie avoids the best fighters by retiring or whatever until they lose, then cherry picks a lesser fighter. He hoped Cotto would ruin Pac and then got scared hence the drugs ****. Now again he is hoping that Pac gets a beating or loses. I'm worried that Pac is taking too many hard fights.

If it ever happens I really want Pac to face Mayweather looking like a prime Duran, scare the **** out of him. I really think Pac will want to kill Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                    yeah, and i think next time they negotiate for a fight floyd will give up the blood testing and instead he will ask to have needles with his gloves.

Comment

Working...
                    X