Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Lebron is a Cleveland Cavalier!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they get Love their defense will have a lot of gaps. Love and Irving aren't the best defenders.

Comment

LeBron is easy to read. I don't think he's been interesting in hiding the ball since he left Cleveland. He made it clear he wants to stick things through in Cleveland this time and I believe him. He is sincere.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        How about the people who burned their Bron jerseys, fail.
        He brought it on himself. An hour special with "the decision". He had it coming. Imagine if Rose left Chicago. Same thing. It's sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
          WHOA WHOA WHOA. The rest of Florida has some true blue sports fans.

From Tampa Bay Rays, Bucs to Orlando Magic and Jax Jag's, those are some real fans.

It's just Miami.
          Are you kidding Hous? I Lived in FL for 6 years and go every year to visit. Going to a game in Tropicana Field is probably one of the most depressing things I have ever done. It was against the Red Sox and there was probably 10,000 people max with at least 7,000 being Red Sox fans. Even when the Rays have a great season, they can barely get people to go to their games.

I'll give you the Bucs.

Orlando Magic is another Team that barely has any fans ever since Howard left. I went to a few games post Howard and it was because they were free.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            He brought it on himself. An hour special with "the decision". He had it coming. Imagine if Rose left Chicago. Same thing. It's sports.
            I don't think Chicago likes D-rose that much.

Comment

Hard for me to imagine the present Cavs doing a lot better than they did with Lebron before but it is the east so they will have a good regular season. I do expect them to make a couple roster changes.

Comment

How about the people who burned their Bron jerseys, fail.
                I heard the new LeBron jerseys are gonna come with an expiration date.

Comment

Cleveland offers a better future for LeBron than Miami did. Pat Riley must be so pissed. I can see the Cavs being the favorite in the very weak East. I don't think they can beat the best teams in the West.

Comment

I don't think Chicago likes D-rose that much.
                    They don't. Only a few die hards left like me. But I don't blame them. Hard working, blue collar town, and some guy making millions wants to take his sweet ass time, while you're busting your ass, and basically paying the guys salary by going to games, watching games, buying his shoes, jersey sales.

Comment

Cleveland is popping right now, Broner, Bron and ManBroziel. Book it

Comment

Working...
                      X