Collapse
No announcement yet.

Words cant describe how angry this makes me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am mad too! Who does that fat c&nt think she is... putting disgusting photos like that on the internet! F#cking stretch mark having b*itch.

Comment

The responses are completely predictable given the course in which Western civilizations are heading down in regards to obesity. It's why you always see fat b*tches listing their body size as 'average' on hookup sites - Because lazy fat ****s are now the norm.

That picture is also a great example of the double standard that exists amongst heffers when it comes to 'body acceptance' : They're all about accepting a body as being beautiful but only in the case that the body being presented is a gelatinous mess like theirs- The minute you show them a fit body they're the first to break out the intolerant comments like "Ewwww! Eat a sandwich!"

Fat chicks are the absolute worst in that regard. You can literally show them a picture of any beautiful woman who is in shape and you'll never hear the end of them making up 'flaws' for her : She's too skinny, not enough curves, her eyebrows are weird, her legs are stumpy, she looks like a man, her thumbs are too big (I've literally heard a fat chick say that about Megan Fox before), etc...

In conclusion : I hate b*tchy fat people and would love nothing more than to put them all inconcentration camps.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        The responses are completely predictable given the course in which Western civilizations are heading down in regards to obesity. It's why you always see fat b*tches listing their body size as 'average' on hookup sites - Because lazy fat ****s are now the norm.

That picture is also a great example of the double standard that exists amongst heffers when it comes to 'body acceptance' : They're all about accepting a body as being beautiful but only in the case that the body being presented is a gelatinous mess like theirs- The minute you show them a fit body they're the first to break out the intolerant comments like "Ewwww! Eat a sandwich!"

Fat chicks are the absolute worst in that regard. You can literally show them a picture of any beautiful woman who is in shape and you'll never hear the end of them making up 'flaws' for her : She's too skinny, not enough curves, her eyebrows are weird, her legs are stumpy, she looks like a man, her thumbs are too big (I've literally heard a fat chick say that about Megan Fox before), etc...

In conclusion : I hate b*tchy fat people and would love nothing more than to put them all inconcentration camps.
        good post couldn't agree more.

also inb4 "fckn fat yanks!"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

I agree with this also. It isn't that hard to lose weight. A little bit of exercise and some dietary changes does wonders. It's really common sense. Everyone is caught up in fad diets of course, but it is really easy.

Compare the calorie count of a filling and hardy meal with what you find in the junk food aisle.

I admit it, I started to notice I was getting round around the belly after hard months of no exercise and lots of beer. I got to the gym and started to watch my diet only a little bit, and after one month I am right back down to size, and am still losing belt notches without even trying.

But it is easier to get back into shape probably, than to get in shape if you have never established the habits of diet and exercise before. Still, diet and exercise are not that complicated and do wonders. I have little sympathy for people who eat nothing but garbage and are allergic to work, and yet complain about their figure. And by diet, I mostly mean just eating healthy, not under-eating.
          Last edited by Drunken Cat; 11-27-2012, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Why should I?

As to why I don't, maybe because they are phony? Roids don't reflect hard work. They reflect hormonal treatment. It also sets a horrible standard.

People who work hard and do it naturally deserve respect though. Such people can also expect to maintain their condition a lot longer and be much healthier later in life (and be active into their old years).

This is what real strength looks like, not roid inflated phoniness.

Steroids allow you to work harder.

these guys work out much harder than those guys, thats what steroids are for.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
              Steroids allow you to work harder.

these guys work out much harder than those guys, thats what steroids are for.
              I would disagree. I would say it is much harder to do it the natural way. Depends on how you define hard work, I guess.

And those guys are absolute freaks who certainly go way beyond proving my point in the rest of my post.

Also, most body builders don't work out year round. To maintain a natural physique is a continuous task.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                I would disagree. I would say it is much harder to do it the natural way. Depends on how you define hard work, I guess.

And those guys are absolute freaks who certainly go way beyond proving my point in the rest of my post.
                Once you hit your peak the only way to be able to push farther is to use. So if you want to be able to work harder the only way is through roids. I much prefer the look of a natural body, but to downplay their work ethic is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
                  Once you hit your peak the only way to be able to push farther is to use. So if you want to be able to work harder the only way is through roids. I much prefer the look of a natural body, but to downplay their work ethic is wrong.
                  You are just nitpicking.

And as they say, perfection is a journey and not a destination.

Also 99.9% of roiders are not using because they have already hit their natural peak.

Comment

Nothing pisses me off more than over-confident fat and/or ugly chicks.

You know you're fat, we know you're fat, so who ya foolin' fatty?

Don't try to flip the script and try to convince us that skinny is unattactive.

Let it be known: I don't hate fat people, I hate fat people who hate on skinny people.

Oh and btw, just because the majority of America is overweight and its now considered the norm, don't make it ok. Thats like saying "the majority of the population has an iq of 40 so its ok.

Comment

Most people are just lazy and that's what it boils down to.

Most people see going to the gym as torture or punishment, I enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                      X