No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Eyes Move To 168, Ward - If No Martinez II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    The world criticize him for fight cab drivers and now he mention the best the world still criticize him. Boxing fans are a very strange group of people. They are never satisfy.

LOL, at this BS.....c'mon now - yes Chavez padded his record with undersized cab drivers & drunk bar patrons and got his culo waxed by Sergio. So it's hilarious that he wants Ward or anyone upper-echelon fighter @ 168. That's what the comments are all about, so stop....

Comment

the hate is strong.................

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
        LOL, at this BS.....c'mon now - yes Chavez padded his record with undersized cab drivers & drunk bar patrons and got his culo waxed by Sergio. So it's hilarious that he wants Ward or anyone upper-echelon fighter @ 168. That's what the comments are all about, so stop....
        But if he goes up in weight, get another gift belt fighting the likes of Bika, Pudwill, McGee, Andrade, St Juste, Mendy, people will criticize him for fighting cab drivers instead of facing the real challenges. The only one with BS are the people that get mad when guys that are legitimate challengers start calling out the best in the division. Chavez is nothing special, but he still is the cash cow from MW to LHW. He can mention anyone in the division that he will like to fight. Nothing wrong in what he is saying.

Comment

I like the attitude of Chavez, the guy has balls. I would love to see him move up. I think he would be stronger and could challenge any of the top Super Middleweights. You people are ridiculous, what's wrong with him fighting the best guy @ 168? Not a damn thing.

Comment

Not a big fan Of Chavez Jr, but this guy gets heat for fighting bums, and he gets heat for fighting real good competition.
            So what's the difference? A fighter might as well not take risk if that's the way boxing works,as it makes no difference at the end.

-----"It's Crunch Time"

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
              I like the attitude of Chavez, the guy has balls. I would love to see him move up. I think he would be stronger and could challenge any of the top Super Middleweights. You people are ridiculous, what's wrong with him fighting the best guy @ 168? Not a damn thing.
              It's not his attitude in willingness to fight Ward at 168 that's a problem, it's his pathetically bad level of skill against a guy who is extremely skilled that's the problem. Pointless fight Chavez jr's ****e. Chavez won't be able to bum his way to victory using his huge size advantage against Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by TboneNYC09 View Post
                Baaaad move for Chavez Jr.With his plodding forward pressure style and no boxing skills,Ward is the last fighter Jr wants to mix it up with..Chavez will get schooled just like he did against Martinez,maybe even stopped this time.

Jr's only chance at success is to stay at 160 where he balloons up to 190 on fight night so he could have an advantage over his opponent,when his opponent is not a top/elite fighter that is.

Bigger guys that hit harder?and may not get out weighed by 20 pounds on fight night?= bad move Jr.
                Haha my thoughts exactly. Ward schools Jr. easy

Comment

Originally posted by HardSpar View Post
                  It's not his attitude in willingness to fight Ward at 168 that's a problem, it's his pathetically bad level of skill against a guy who is extremely skilled that's the problem. Pointless fight Chavez jr's ****e. Chavez won't be able to bum his way to victory using his huge size advantage against Ward.
                  Yea, but at least he's willing to fight arguably the best fighter in the world right? Most of your favorite fighters don't want to take challenges since they don't have to. This guy doesn't need money, he doesn't need to take a tough fight like this, but he wants to. So let him, if he gets schooled he gets schooled, at least we know where he stands in the 168 lb division.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                    Yea, but at least he's willing to fight arguably the best fighter in the world right? Most of your favorite fighters don't want to take challenges since they don't have to. This guy doesn't need money, he doesn't need to take a tough fight like this, but he wants to. So let him, if he gets schooled he gets schooled, at least we know where he stands in the 168 lb division.
                    I've never mentioned my favourite fighters

Comment

Originally posted by HardSpar View Post
                      I've never mentioned my favourite fighters
                      Okay maybe not yours directly but the Mayweathers, Pacquiaos, and Canelos of the world don't take those tough, low money challenges.

Comment

Working...
                      X