Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Agreed. I have a few minutes to kill so I thought I'd start a fight for ****s and giggles. These ****ers ought to feel honoured that I'm ****ting on them. (honored, Fat Yanks).

However, I gotta go out and get some groceries, so I might come back in about half an hour and see what generic responses and badly-spelled ******ation this tag team of Mark and New England come up with.
    Don't bother go back to making dome thread's no one give's a fcking sht about.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
      hey long time chiefz, haven't seen you in a while.

hope all is well.
      Well I'll be damned. Whats goin on Frogz mah homie? I've been lurking for the most part, posting here and there. All is well my amphibically royal friend, just settling into a new job, new house, and new location.

How bout you I hope all has been well with you and yours.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Don't bother go back to making dome thread's no one give's a fcking sht about.
        Interesting.

Comment

In what ways do you show genius, Mark? When you're finger-****ing your mom?
          Awesome response so insightful and witty.

Comment

I thought you were off Coffee you LIAR.
            He's back on the dark sauce Mark my man. I'd like to say I helped influence the Coffee Movement, but my ass would more than likely be hella wrong.

Comment

Anorak is shot and a parody of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Well I'll be damned. Whats goin on Frogz mah homie? I've been lurking for the most part, posting here and there. All is well my amphibically royal friend, just settling into a new job, new house, and new location.

How bout you I hope all has been well with you and yours.
                wow, new everything.

happy for you and i'm doing fine myself although i don't have much that's new right now.

or maybe i do, just not at your level.

Comment

Interesting.
                  Triggs thread is the last you will see of me in there,honestly i should not have even bothered its all childish.But go ahead write your little poem or whatever about me i will not give a fck.

Comment

So you rate someone's Intelligence based on Grammatical error's,people show genius in many way's,don't be an elitist it's not a good look on you.
                    No of course I know people can be smart outside of the way they spell on a boxing website. However, you can tell from ones mannerisms and the way they post. For example it's obvious to me New England is a smart and intellectual person. I wont make an example of someone who is not so smart.

I was just pointing out the obvious, Anorak was complaining about spelling mistakes and your first post had about at least 10.

Comment

Awesome response so insightful and witty.
                      It was a bit beneath me, I'll concede. Though did you noticed I'd highlighted all the mistakes in your post when I quoted it?

I'm helpful like that. You can thank me later, tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X