Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be there

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      yes some of the $10 tix will be boxing fans just wanting to see a fight and have night out but if its a good event, good fight, and Canelo impressive than a majority of those $10 tix folk will become fans of his. Or Trouts

A big fight with big attendance is good for boxing too
      Marketin 101. Incentivize them to show up to either sell them something or get them on your list (repeat customers)

Comment

not bad, thinking of goin now. war canelo

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
          Pacquiao did a little over 30,000 in 2 seperate outings when he fought in Cowboys Stadium. The cheapest tickets were a bit more expensive though. Canelo isn't a fraction of the draw that Pacquiao is. Not even in his own country. He'll fill it up to a little over half capacity at most. And bring in about 2 Million at the gate.
          He'll sell it out. Did you read the ticket prices? that's how much I pay for my Chinese Food orders, sometimes more.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            He'll sell it out. Did you read the ticket prices? that's how much I pay for my Chinese Food orders, sometimes more.

Comment

I'll be there but I'm buying the $300 tickets screw the $10 seats!

Comment

Working...
              X