No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Manny Pacquiao Can Handle Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
    Guerrero is a serious fighter. But he's fought nobody like Manny. Manny would swarm him with 4 to 1 punches, cut that long body down with a brutal body attack, and stop him around 8, 10 rounds.
    Pacman's little self cant hurt Robert, and your forgetting that Robert is a swarmer as well! He's just bigger with more power and durability! I honestly think Robert is a serious threat for Pac and Floyd, but its a meaningless fight to risk losing to an unnaccomplished fighter like Robert! I would hate it if Floyd fought that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Robert is too big, and doesnt feel punches! He would lay on pac's little behiind and smother him! No one at ww can hurt Robert, and he's a volume puncher! With his size I see him knocking down pac with ease! Pac cant knock that big head giant down! I see Robert being tough for Floyd too! He just throws so many, too durable, and everytime he gets hurt or staggered, he starts volume punching even more! His inside fighting is crazy too! Pac is downright too small, and gets STOPPED! Look at how easy his big behind dropped berto, and DESTROYED his eyes!
      Where is Robert Guerro considered a "giant?" I'll wait.......

I'm pretty sure if Ghost and PAC fought that Arum would ensure a stronger willed referee is officiating the bout. The way I see it PAC wins 8 rounds to 4.

Comment

Pacquiao is probably a little too fast and consistent for Guerrero. Manny's punches have a bit more sting then Berto's too. Berto hits hard but you can see them coming, Pacquiao hits hard and you don't see them coming..

Comment

Why is a strength coach speaking for a fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus Molecules View Post
            Where is Robert Guerro considered a "giant?" I'll wait.......

I'm pretty sure if Ghost and PAC fought that Arum would ensure a stronger willed referee is officiating the bout. The way I see it PAC wins 8 rounds to 4.
            Um did u see his last two fights, smothering and bullying these ww's? Robert is a huge physical fighter, who pushes you around, and he is too big for allot of people at ww! Too big, durable, strong, and now he is punching hard as hell! But all that combined with him being a giant, and a volume puncher, makes him dangerous! I predicted for the fight, he would be too big and strong for berto and basically rape him around the ring!

Comment

Crazy S***

Pac ought to do all he can to face May JR,,,,step up Jr out yer cave and take yer medicine

Forget Rios

Forget Guerrero

Come out of there Chicken heart !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Crazy S***

Pac ought to do all he can to face May JR,,,,step up Jr out yer cave and take yer medicine

Forget Rios

Forget Guerrero

Come out of there Chicken heart !!!!!!!
                Floyd does need to fight pac, and retire! I think they both have their hands full with Robert, and he is huge beast! What do you get from beating an unnaccomplished fighter like Robert? What do you get from LOSING to him? I can see Floyd maybe fighting Bradley and definitely Pac, but he should forget Robert.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Floyd does need to fight pac, and retire! I think they both have their hands full with Robert, and he is huge beast! What do you get from beating an unnaccomplished fighter like Robert? What do you get from LOSING to him? I can see Floyd maybe fighting Bradley and definitely Pac, but he should forget Robert.
                  chicken heart needs to fight Pac period !!!!

Come outa that cave you chicken you , LOL

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    chicken heart needs to fight Pac period !!!!

Come outa that cave you chicken you , LOL
                    Yea because Robert is a waste of time! I will take Martinez in the exchange for Pac, but even tho he is a bigger threat, the fans wont let him get away with it! Pac's name has been attached to Floyd so much, that Floyd is downright obligated to fight Pac! Why lose to Robert, when you can fight Pac and beat him easily? The other options are more dangerous, and not worth the risk.

Comment

Guerreros style its all wrong for pac ... thats why he asks for Mayweather.

Not that he can win that one either its just that his style would bother May a little more than Pac. Kinda like what happened with hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X