Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Lawyer on Mayweather Motion: Nothing To Hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come no one seems to have a problem with Pacquiao skipping/postponing his deposition, when many criticized Floyd for skipping his?

Is there a difference when the Plaintiff gives his deposition compared to the Defendant?

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
      How come no one seems to have a problem with Pacquiao skipping/postponing his deposition, when many criticized Floyd for skipping his?

Is there a difference when the Plaintiff gives his deposition compared to the Defendant?
      Cuz Pac is halfway across the planet and the guy hes supposed to give his deposition against is gonna be in jail and won't be able to have a rebuttal until months from now.

Completely different circumstances.

Comment

It would have been a lot simpler for Floyd to prove he's the best by getting on the ring with Pacquiao rather than to get the undisputed P4P #1 ranking by tarnishing the accomplishments of his rival without any proof and on the sole basis of knocking out bigger guys.

Boxing history is replete with incredible, unbelievable, extraordinary fighters. Pacquiao is no exception.

Comment

Well, the difference in the depo thing also is that Floyd was in the club..and there was witnesses to prove he was lol. Anyway, even though it IS up to Floyd's defense to provide the proof, this is actually a valid request IMO. This isn't like the ****sexual example because there is proof out there stating Pac either is or isn't on PEDs. Although, those records are confidential in the US, I'm not sure how it works in his country. The reason I think it's a valid argument is that this could potentially lead to a counter sue. If Pac is accusing Floyd of being a liar, but proof comes out stating Floyd isn't..Floyd would sue Pac for defamation. Floyd said Pac's on PEDs, Pac says no, sues..and Pac says prove it, Floyd's team is telling them to hand over medical information to attempt to prove it. Seems valid to me. The sad thing is though that the POS that is Floyd still has much more money than Pac..and is in jail. Now, if they fought I'm not delusional enough to think Pac even stands a chance, but their out of ring drama is more interesting than the fight would be. I wonder how much money Arum will take from Pac if he wins the lawsuit. I just wish Pac would leave that crook and call his own shots.

Comment

Boab Arum, Team Pac and the millions of pomm pomm dudes/girls/trannys knows Floyd would beat Manny the hell up and make it look easy....deep down cats know the score already.....so you'll find them celebrating and dancing on THIS type of outta the ring ish....this is the only type of victory a Floyd hater can claim....I aint trying to rain on noone's parade but I'm addicted to keeping it 100.....good morning from my neck of the earth!!

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Well, the difference in the depo thing also is that Floyd was in the club..and there was witnesses to prove he was lol. Anyway, even though it IS up to Floyd's defense to provide the proof, this is actually a valid request IMO. This isn't like the ****sexual example because there is proof out there stating Pac either is or isn't on PEDs. Although, those records are confidential in the US, I'm not sure how it works in his country. The reason I think it's a valid argument is that this could potentially lead to a counter sue. If Pac is accusing Floyd of being a liar, but proof comes out stating Floyd isn't..Floyd would sue Pac for defamation. Floyd said Pac's on PEDs, Pac says no, sues..and Pac says prove it, Floyd's team is telling them to hand over medical information to attempt to prove it. Seems valid to me. The sad thing is though that the POS that is Floyd still has much more money than Pac..and is in jail. Now, if they fought I'm not delusional enough to think Pac even stands a chance, but their out of ring drama is more interesting than the fight would be. I wonder how much money Arum will take from Pac if he wins the lawsuit. I just wish Pac would leave that crook and call his own shots.
              Sorry, but you can't just accuse anyone of wrongdoing without an iota of proof. It can have a negative effect on one's reputation that can have health and financial impact, especially if such is widely publicized. Hence one sues to prove his innocence and recover monetary loss from the effects.

That is why there is a law against defamation as a deterrent for doing it for the heck of it and to impose accountability for one's actions.

Comment

I don't disagree with that, blacksocks but I think there is some merit to the request. The thing is, (IMO) that Pac had a chance to prove he wasn't on anything and just fight. Now, we all know that what Pac says doesn't reflect what his TEAM says, so even if HE was willing to take the tests for the fight, doesn't mean his team wanted him to so I'm not personally accusing him. What happens if Floyd comes out after this trial and sues pac for calling him a liar. How will Pac prove he ISN'T one? That's what I'm trying to get at. Can you imagine if Pac is found to have used PEDS, and deliberately and maliciously sued Floyd, KNOWING that he was lying? This is kind of like somebody being arrested for a crime. The arrestee asks the cop to prove it, and the cop asks him a series of questions to make it all come together. Same thing here imo. I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion are they not? This is like Floyd coming on here and suing us for calling him an a-hole lol.

Comment

After Floyd get out of jail he should be tested for HIV before he's allowed to fight..

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    I don't disagree with that, blacksocks but I think there is some merit to the request. The thing is, (IMO) that Pac had a chance to prove he wasn't on anything and just fight. Now, we all know that what Pac says doesn't reflect what his TEAM says, so even if HE was willing to take the tests for the fight, doesn't mean his team wanted him to so I'm not personally accusing him. What happens if Floyd comes out after this trial and sues pac for calling him a liar. How will Pac prove he ISN'T one? That's what I'm trying to get at. Can you imagine if Pac is found to have used PEDS, and deliberately and maliciously sued Floyd, KNOWING that he was lying? This is kind of like somebody being arrested for a crime. The arrestee asks the cop to prove it, and the cop asks him a series of questions to make it all come together. Same thing here imo. I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion are they not? This is like Floyd coming on here and suing us for calling him an a-hole lol.
                    Usually, the guilty doesn't sue as his guilt can be proven in court especially with very expensive lawyers. The guilty has no conscience anyway and would rather enjoy the fruits of his evil schemes than to prove his innocence and protect his character.

Comment

Shane Mosley passed all of the tests.

Comment

Working...
                      X