No announcement yet.

Which boxer has the finest wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nikeboix69 View Post
    Ease up man, its not like there is a fight of the century going on right now. When I started this thread Klitchko's fight wasn't even going on yet.
    With it being asked a million times. I haven't really seen any threads with this topic yet. I guess I just don't really go on boxingscene that often. Sporadically really.
    As far as I know there are people answering and you were the first one to get offended. I guess its been better than my other threads and the countless Pac/Mayweather threads which I also have posted.
    No it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by HM_Luke View Post
      Damn she is hot!!!!

I'm assuming she is from England right? I wonder if she has ever done FRONT the magazine?

Comment

Originally posted by nikeboix69 View Post
        Damn she is hot!!!!

I'm assuming she is from England right? I wonder if she has ever done FRONT the magazine?
        dude man quit bumping your pathetic topic, if you want to jack off looking at boxers wives, don't tell people that in the boxing forums.
        Last edited by Boxingwizard; 12-12-2009, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
          dude man quit bumping your pathetic topic, if you want to jack off looking at boxers wives, don't tell people that in the boxing forums.
          Then why does it seem to have the same amount of post that I do on this thread that you claim is stupid. Like I said, your the first one that seems to be offended by this thread. Now get some your friends to thrash the thread.

Comment

Working...
          X