• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    And Charr...
    Of course Charr as well the heir to the WBC heavyweight belt

Comment

Haye is unpredictable, his strength is his KO power, that is what makes him a live dog in that division, he has the power to KO anyone bar Perez and Povetkin.

Comment

can he? absolutely. will he? seriously doubt it.

haye doesnt have the drive anymore, he had the big fights and made lots of money in the process. haye is one of the few HWs who took his training seriously when preparing for a fight, he is an extrovert if i have ever seen one yet he would lock himself away from the world including his wife and son. no good food, no fun and just daily torture in the gym to get in shape.

he doesnt have it in him to do that anymore. but he loves boxing, the big nights and the attention. when he goes to fights or just starts talking about the sport he gets that itch and then his ego takes over.

haye is much too talented for stiverne and jennings, way too polished for wilder, joshua has a long way to before he is on world level, ortiz is a roid head, pulev is garbage, fury is slow and chinny and wlad looks more vulnerable than he has in a long time.

the only guy right now who would beat haye is wlad and i actually think haye has a good chance of beating him too considering how wlad looked against pulev on saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
          Haye is unpredictable, his strength is his KO power, that is what makes him a live dog in that division, he has the power to KO anyone bar Perez and Povetkin.
          I highly doubt he could KO Pulev either.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            can he? absolutely. will he? seriously doubt it.

haye doesnt have the drive anymore, he had the big fights and made lots of money in the process. haye is one of the few HWs who took his training seriously when preparing for a fight, he is an extrovert if i have ever seen one yet he would lock himself away from the world including his wife and son. no good food, no fun and just daily torture in the gym to get in shape.

he doesnt have it in him to do that anymore. but he loves boxing, the big nights and the attention. when he goes to fights or just starts talking about the sport he gets that itch and then his ego takes over.

haye is much too talented for stiverne and jennings, way too polished for wilder, joshua has a long way to before he is on world level, ortiz is a roid head, pulev is garbage, fury is slow and chinny and wlad looks more vulnerable than he has in a long time.

the only guy right now who would beat haye is wlad and i actually think haye has a good chance of beating him too considering how wlad looked against pulev on saturday.
            However much I dislike Haye, it is too bad he didn't keep fighting. He doesn't have to torture himself in the gym when fighting at HW. I think he really doesn't love the sport as much as you suggest. He likes being a celebrity more than a fighter.

Comment

no. and the sooner people forget about him the better

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                no. and the sooner people forget about him the better
                Yes, but I don't want to see him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                  Power to KO? I'm not so sure. Haye's pretty much an accumulation guy in the HW division.

I guess his big KO win at the weight is Chisora, but the refereeing left a lot to be desired, no inside fighting permitted. He was just teeing off on a Chisora plodding forward and holding when they got close.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 11-19-2014, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    I highly doubt he could KO Pulev either.
                    He KO'd Chisora, someone not even big VK could stop. Pulev is not as durable as Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      However much I dislike Haye, it is too bad he didn't keep fighting. He doesn't have to torture himself in the gym when fighting at HW. I think he really doesn't love the sport as much as you suggest. He likes being a celebrity more than a fighter.
                      he loves to fight, dude. he doesnt love the training but he does love to fight. he certainly enjoys the attention outside the ring, but i feel what he enjoys most is performing on the big stage and that falls into the category of being a fighter as far as im concerned.

everyone has to work hard in the gym to get in shape, no pain no gain. heavyweights are no different.

Comment

Working...
                      X