Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britain rejects military action against Syria, U.S. to fight alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Britain rejects military action against Syria, U.S. to fight alone?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/29/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

Guess that means the US will have to stop these nutcases from using chemical weapons alone. Everyone gives the US crap about being the world police but in times of crisis who always steps up. God bless America.

Can't really blame the Brits.

I feel we should do the same, actually.

Comment

Not that Assad is a good guy or their Government, but one, who used the weapons? For example if Israel or the rebels used it, then it could be some set up for more war. We need more proof somehow...

Also the Government is fighting rebels, if the US had rebels with Semi Auto's and even more advanced weapons, then the army/police would ****ing take down them too.

The US just want to stick their noses into something they don't 100% know yet, I.E. WMD or Chemical weapons and who sued them.

Comment

Interesting.. Should do the same and ask congress clearance to act, its a hairy situation.. One well placed missile can take out assad and the heads of his regime but a law from the 70s prohibits to kill heads of state, i believe it was enacted after the us govt. Participation on the coup de etat in chile..

Comment

Glad the brits said no.

obama i hope is strong enough to resist these war mongers wanting to go to war again with another muslim nation.

enough with these wars already. Let these people fix their own problems. Let the other arab/muslim nations stand up and defend their muslim brothers.

Where the hell are these guys? Do they only show up when somebody makes a funny cartoon about allah or mohammad?

Comment

Muslim Brotherhood will be worse.

Removing one bad guy to let an even worse group come in.

Comment

as long as these biochemical weapons dont get dropped in seattle, im good.

Comment

I hope USA doesn't get involved. No need for another headache war like this that can't really be won.

America rose to power by staying out of other peoples conflicts and reaping the economical benefits of the warring nations. Historically every major nation that has flexed their military muscle too much has crashed down.

Let it be Obama. It just creates more problems than it solves.

Comment

Aw hell. Here we go again.

I wonder who's bidding for the clean up contracts?

Ka-Ching!

Comment

About time America does the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X