No announcement yet.

Tweets I received from Jose Sulaiman Regarding Stripping Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Wait wait so Morales vs Barrios is for the interim belt or they straight up stripped Bradley since this is news to me.
    yessss!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ridiculous in my opinion. Bradley doesnt deserve to be stripped even though I fancy Khan getting hold of another belt if possible.

Strip him of the WBO, not the WBC

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
        Ridiculous in my opinion. Bradley doesnt deserve to be stripped even though I fancy Khan getting hold of another belt if possible.

Strip him of the WBO, not the WBC
        Why the WBO? He's been loyally fighting all of their mandatories, Cherry, Campbell and Peterson. He's on good terms with them if anything.

If the disgusting WBC wants to do that, at least make the Morales-Berrios winner have to face Bradley for the full title next.
        Last edited by BoxerDood; 07-28-2011, 09:21 PM.

Comment

so morales will be fighting for an iterim wbc title but bradley is still getting stripped even though no one is fighting for it?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
            Why the WBO? He's been loyally fighting all of their mandatories, Cherry, Campbell and Peterson. He's on good terms with them if anything.

If the disgusting WBC wants to do that, at least make the Morales-Berrios winner have to face Bradley next.

it isnt the quality of the opposition Bradley ahs faced in his WBO mandatories, its the amount of time that has passed since the last mandatory. Thats why I could understand the WBO stripping him because of how little hes defended the beklt in the last 18 months (bear in mind itll be two years by the time he enxt defends it aswell)

Its that reason I dont understand the WBC stripping him for being inactive for 6 months after a unification fight

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
              Who cares about belts??? Pay attention to the ring if you want accurate champions and ratings.
              The belts = More revenue generated for fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
                it isnt the quality of the opposition Bradley ahs faced in his WBO mandatories, its the amount of time that has passed since the last mandatory. Thats why I could understand the WBO stripping him because of how little hes defended the beklt in the last 18 months (bear in mind itll be two years by the time he enxt defends it aswell)

Its that reason I dont understand the WBC stripping him for being inactive for 6 months after a unification fight
                They usually give you a break after a while when you fight so many mandatories, unless they're looking for a reason to strip you like the WBC always does. He was loyal to them everytime they made him defend. Its pretty clear that nobody else ranked by them is taking the belt from him after what he did to Peterson, so no point in making him have to defend it as often. Otherwise they would have interferred with the Alexander fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                  They usually give you a break after a while when you fight so many mandatories, unless they're looking for a reason to strip you like the WBC always does. He was loyal to them everytime they made him defend. Its pretty clear that nobody else ranked by them is taking the belt from him after what he did to Peterson, so no point in making him have to defend it as often. Otherwise they would have interferred with the Alexander fight.

yeah i suppose thats a fair point. Its such a fckin p1sstake that we cant see no.1 vs no.2 for all four belts. I hate this **** when it comes to big fights

Comment

I support the WBC for stripping Bradley, Bradley has vacated the WBC before to avoid Devon Alexander and he barely ever fights and is tied up in a court dispute, Bradley has little respect for the WBC,

Its only fair that someone else is given the chance to fight for the WBC until Bradley comes out of retirement.

Comment

Working...
                    X