Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePuertoRican View Post
    5'11 and couldnt beat a "midget"

Comment

i think out of all pacman's opponents cotto was the only one who took the lost as a true champ.. didnt make any excuses or anything, came right over to congrats manny..

Comment

Ok Anyways, im looking forward to his interview tomorrow no ****

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          naw amigo... the manny that made all your countrymen said NO MAS!!
          Yep, same Manny that literally gives 175% when he fights. Get it? Nah, you don't get it. It'll all work itself out, kiddo. Give it time. Give it time.

Comment

Originally posted by ThrowedEssay

true but pinoy boxing still sucks **** ain't even better then PR boxing and that's coming from pr's number 1 hater

true, philipino's still have a long ways to go... but the only good philipino boxer whoop all mexican legends LOL.. ps. im not philipino so talk all u want LOL... just a manny fan..pss u just made urself look like a buster, saying ur the #1 pr hater then giving them props LOL!!!!
            Last edited by iNDOLiFER; 04-27-2011, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              i think out of all pacman's opponents cotto was the only one who took the lost as a true champ.. didnt make any excuses or anything, came right over to congrats manny..
              True. So true.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                Yep, same Manny that literally gives 175% when he fights. Get it? Nah, you don't get it. It'll all work itself out, kiddo. Give it time. Give it time.
                que?????...

Comment

Im sorry if i hurt anyones feelings by saying "mexicutioner" my bad i thought that was his nickname. i apologize friends?

Comment

Ok Anyways, im looking forward to his interview tomorrow no ****
                    Don't look too forward to 2030 tho. With Manny's popularity there will be 30 million Filipino Flys, 30 million Filipino Bantys and 30 million Filipino feathers denying Pierto Ricans championship belts. Good-bye Puerto Rican WBO champs!

Comment

Im sorry if i hurt anyones feelings by saying "mexicutioner" my bad i thought that was his nickname. i apologize friends?
                      It's all good, yo. Have a great night!

Comment

Working...
                      X