Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh ****, You Know What I Just Thought About With Valero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh ****, You Know What I Just Thought About With Valero?

someone just posted a thread saying that the Valero-Demarco fight was on TV. I watched some of it and I was looking in between rounds to see if they would show his wife because I remembered them doing it on the last telecast. Someone was watching it with me and I was telling them about what happened. How he killed her then killed himself and how not too long before that he beat her up, broke her ribs, and collapsed her lung.

Then it hit me. I was like, oh ****, I forgot about her being shot last year. Anyone remember that story? I dont think everyone on here knew or payed attention to it. It was right after he beat Pitautla, like 10 days later. Apparently there was some crazy story about a man or 2 men on a motorcycle driving up and shooting her in the leg. It hit her in like the thigh and came out on the ankle. I think Edwin took her to the Hospital after and it happened right outside of there home. Then it seemed more strange because she also had like a cut lip and a bruised chest even though it seemed like the guys just shot her in the leg for no reason and left.

No one really payed attention to it because no one knew about the violence at the time and we all know that there are some countries where famous people truly are targets and they or there family can be kidnapped. To me that story can go so many ways. Either Valero was telling the truth this time about him not doing it and there really were people trying to kill him and his wife or that story even back then was false and he probably did that **** back then. Pituala was his biggest fight and he was on top of the world and right after that his wife gets shot. This time Demarco is his biggest fight and right after that his wife gets murdered.

Its just strange that the shooting happened right outside there home and despite being shot by guys on a motorcycle, she still ended up with cuts on her lip and **** happening to her chest. Then on top of it he is the one to take her to the Hospital. Its like he ****ed her up, shot her, then took her to the hospital and made up some BS story which everyone bought because he was the hero and on top of the World at that time. That **** flew so under the radar.

Or maybe 1 or 2 cats just roll up on her and shoot her for no reason and its just a coincendence that all this stuff happened. Damn man, that pretty girl must have been living in so much fear all the time. It shouldve been the best time in her life and she was probably scared to death. It seems liek the more success he had and everytime something good happened, something bad would always happened to her. **** is crazy
Working...
X