Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"El Hijo del Perro Aguayo" Dies During a Wrestling Match With Rey Misterio Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dats crazy remind me of Owen Hart falling from the balcony during a showand of course the show went on as always

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      dats crazy remind me of Owen Hart falling from the balcony during a showand of course the show went on as always
      Owen Hart fell from a balcony? wow, I didn't know that..

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Nah man, top of the arena, that drop was a long way down, no hope of survival from the height he fell.

Yeah, I'm surprised this hasn't happend more in wrestling. Alot of people get their necks broken but continue on after surgery and a lengthy healing process. Guess this guy was just super unlucky. When you see that spot with the guardrail or the ropes they usually have their arms take the brunt of it, getting it without being ready and you can see the whiplash effect

Comment

RIP. I'm thinking he had a sever heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
            Guess this guy was just super unlucky. When you see that spot with the guardrail or the ropes they usually have their arms take the brunt of it, getting it without being ready and you can see the whiplash effect
            Didn't know those ropes could be so dangerous. Damn. I also think it may have been a heart attack like some posters have said.

Comment

The injury occurs when he gets dropkicked into the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                Nah man, top of the arena, that drop was a long way down, no hope of survival from the height he fell.

Yeah, I'm surprised this hasn't happend more in wrestling. Alot of people get their necks broken but continue on after surgery and a lengthy healing process. Guess this guy was just super unlucky. When you see that spot with the guardrail or the ropes they usually have their arms take the brunt of it, getting it without being ready and you can see the whiplash effect
                Shane McMahon was a fuckin beast.

Comment

^^I loved Shane o Mac.....he used to take big bumps.....crazy that he was the owner's son doing the crazy **** he used to do

Like Him vs Kurt angle Street fight
                  or Undertaker chokeslam him off the turnbuckle into the announcer table

Comment

I just heard, rip

Comment

Originally posted by I Origins View Post
                      Looks like he had a heart attack. Sucks really that they let the fight go on without checking on him when he wasn't responding
                      I said the same thing. Looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen by his family.

Comment

Working...
                      X