• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, LUndy is #3, soon to be #2 to fight Linares for the vacant title

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      FYI, LUndy is #3, soon to be #2 to fight Linares for the vacant title
      Either guy is a tough task for Linares, but a Lundy fight is more winnable IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I really like omar. I don't know if his style and hand problems are going to be effective at 140.

That's said-him and provo,matthysse, broner or danny would be fights I'd love to see. Algieiri would be a good style matchup but he's busy now.

He didn't have any hand problems whatsoever wearing winning gloves for the first time last night. He's gonna be wearing orthopedic gloves from here on out.

Comment

Ok. That's good news. I had sound off and didn't listen to commentary. Did they discuss his hand issues?

Comment

No, they didn't mention it at all. Paulie Malagnaggi would have noticed if he was commentating. I definitely noticed, i've been following him since his early carreer and this was the first time he ever wore winning gloves and the first time he wasn't in excruciating pain after a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              He didn't have any hand problems whatsoever wearing winning gloves for the first time last night. He's gonna be wearing orthopedic gloves from here on out.
              I understand that you are advertising for the Winning gloves? It's the second post you have about Figueroa wearing them. Do you label them as "orthopedic"?

Comment

The kid said that his right hand was alright and the left was a little swollen after the fight... He said that he felt his hands better overall...

Comment

Originally posted by ARENA View Post
                  Light welter is heating up again.
                  It already had Garcia/Matthysse/Peterson/Provodnikov/Broner and now Crawford and Figueroa joins the party.
                  Can't wait for next fights @140
                  Crawford isn't really in the mix though since he's stuck with Bob. Most we will get is a fight with Ruslan.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Omar is going to get hurt at 140 hes way too easy to hit and looks like he doesnt have the power to hurt the big 140 pounders hes just lucky that peterson and garcia are most likely moving up
                    Did you watch the fight last night? He's much better defensively. Moving away from punches alot more now.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post

He said he did in the post-fight interview. He said his hands were giving him trouble, but not as much usual

Comment

Working...
                      X