Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "What Were You Banned For" Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was banned for saying the Philippines were idiots for electing a guy like manny into congress

I was also banned for starting a thread about who would perform better Chavez vs serg, or canelo vs Floyd.. I was a bad boy and didn't use the master thread..

Kinda weak offenses, but I did my time and didn't dime anyone out... I got street cred now in the city of NSb

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I was banned for saying the Philippines were idiots for electing a guy like manny into congress

I was also banned for starting a thread about who would perform better Chavez vs serg, or canelo vs Floyd.. I was a bad boy and didn't use the master thread..

Kinda weak offenses, but I did my time and didn't dime anyone out... I got street cred now in the city of NSb
      You kept your mouth shut and told them nothing, jimmy from goodfellas would be proud lol

Comment

Originally posted by hous View Post
        i have committed many sins at this site. I'm pretty fortunate they unpermabanned me. Yes i was permabanned.

Here is the story:

Maybe 5 years ago, someone here posted a youtube video that automatically played. This intrigued me and the 20 year old hous thought of all the naughty things he could do with such a tool. I asked myself, is there anyway i could not only make the video automatically play, but also be completely invisible aswell? Well, turns out it was so i played a prank on boxingscene. I changed my signature to have the stealth video embedded. The video? It was of very very very faint female whispering, about 15 seconds in a males voice screams, "i'm watching gay ****o, im watching gay ****o because i hate my job." most people thought boxingscene was hacked, including bigpoppapump and rickreno. Apparently it took them a while to discover my embedded secret and bigpoppapump messaged me that i was being permabanned because he had to tell rick reno his site was hacked and he had to end a meeting with wladimir klitschko's manager, or something involving him. So yeah, i got banned for like a year before i asked for forgiveness and surprising they just unbanned me.

I've done something else here that was shameful yet absolutely hilarious, i'm both ashamed and proud. However, i think i should keep that nugget to myself. But what is a grand story without any recognition? There was a guy here that we used to make fun of. He was an amateur boxer and about 5 years ago we make a wiki of him that was entirely a joke. I saved the images to my photobucket. 5 years ago i reposted the picture and said amateur boxer used said image as his signature. However, he did not change the web location of the image so i, being the curious boy that i was, altered the image so the web location took you to another image. So while the address was the same, the image certaintly was not. We will just say he got temporary banned for his inappropriate signature. Me however, i got away with it.

Mods, don't punish me for something that happened in the past, i'm a changed man. I would alter the image to that of a cartoon turd or something now.

Edit: God i was an asshole.
        you are god!!!!
        Not even F@ggie anorak can par with your brilliance

Comment

1. Made a thread saying Margarito was given cocaine in his water in between rounds in the Mosley fight. The thread was deleted by BPP and I made it again. It was a light joke. It was the beginning of my e-life of crime on BS. I got permabanned.

2. Criticizing the biased moderating in the May vs Pac wars, got permabanned by BPP again.

3. Wishing death on another poster(Maniac). In the thread about the fan who shot another fan for dissing Floyd, I said "If only that was actually Maniac". Temp ban.

4. Coming back to complain with a 2008 alt after the above offense. Got temp banned.

5. Coming back with a 2009 alt to insult the new moderating about their bias against Floyd fans and how Maniac and his gang get away with murder, with another alt. Perma banned.

6. "Insinuating racism" is what the ban reason said. I accused a poster from Maniac's posse of racism. Temp ban.

7. Called Thuggery, Berry Picker and other posters of their ilk the KKK of Boxingscene. Temp ban.

8. Bashing religion(Garcia's Dad/Beyonce Wilder). I said something about how they stone women to death, called the men cowards, etc. Temp ban.

Comment

I have been banned many times but one of my most memorable ones was when I made a thread with a poll that had 4 choices. The Thread was Titled, Adrien Broner vs Joffrey Baratheon, Who would you root for and who wins? The Choices were Root for Broner and Broner wins, Root For Broner and Joffrey wins, Root For Joffrey and Broner wins, and Root for Joffrey and Joffrey wins. The ban message I had for that one was funny. I made this thread back in June I believe.

Comment

I was banned only once -- apparently for "racism".
              ... It was that cheap joke about a certain young Mexican fighter as being, in fact, of Irish stock...

Comment

I lost track of them all, I take a kind of perverse pride in the fact that I must surely be the most-banned member of all time here. (Any challengers?) I must be in triple figures by now... back in the day me and BPP used to do it for sport. I'd get banned, behave for two weeks, then post something to get another one. If I thought it was ban-worthy I'd even post the link on his profile page.

But you always remember your first one, right? You always remember the first time. I'd made a joke about which boxer's corpse stank the most. I won't reveal the punchline out of respect, though it was someone Joe Louis fought and who came from Germany.

What made it my first ban in particular is that it was a "too soon" thread, as the poor guy had only just died.

I believe I've only been permabanned once (though I may be misremembering)... that was the last time. I was drunk, and wondered "how many completely inappropriate threads could I make before I got banned?" The answer is... not many.

Comment

I've only been banned once, and it was for having a ****erotic David Haye avatar (The Gay Haye Army, if anyone remembers those days )

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  I lost track of them all, I take a kind of perverse pride in the fact that I must surely be the most-banned member of all time here. (Any challengers?) I must be in triple figures by now... back in the day me and BPP used to do it for sport. I'd get banned, behave for two weeks, then post something to get another one. If I thought it was ban-worthy I'd even post the link on his profile page.
                  You mean you haven't been keeping a diary of all your bans? (In all fairness, it would probably be a pretty funny read).

Comment

T-97, you can't even take full credit for your own ban? That's sad news.

I lost track after the first 40 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      T-97, you can't even take full credit for your own ban? That's sad news.

I lost track after the first 40 or so.
                      I chose to use the avatar, so I still claim full credit!

Comment

Working...
                      X