No announcement yet.

Lampley dissed Rigo on "The Fight Game" last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lampley dissed Rigo on "The Fight Game" last night

When he and Max were talking about P4P fighters he mentioned how Rigondeaux is not exciting and how the crowd was booing him during the Donaire fight.

I think that's bush league. He wasn't boring at all to many of us, me included. Fought a great fight.

As a supposedly knowledgeable commentator it's Lampley's job to educate the ignorant fans who don't know skill when they see it. Instead he is degenerating into just another part of the mindless mob who only wants face first brawlers and who boos in the first round if they don't get immediate gratification.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-30-2013, 05:11 PM.

Fight Game is an HBO spin joke.

Comment

He's biased as ****.

Comment

Lampley and his f*ggot ass glasses can go suck a d**k. Seriously, guys been a joke.

I don't remember him being this bad when I was a kid in the 90's. Maybe I was just too young to see it.

Comment

He just mad that Rigo beat a fighter that they had spent 2 years hyping, and then got dismantled by a smaller rigo....

Comment

So he's not crowd appealing... he's good, very good.
            Just finding a way to strike back after Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Lampley and his f*ggot ass glasses can go suck a d**k. Seriously, guys been a joke.

I don't remember him being this bad when I was a kid in the 90's. Maybe I was just too young to see it.
              Same...hes so bad now

Comment

Max slurped Rigo's jizz during that segment way more than Lamply said anything negative about him. And he didn't say anything that 90% of people thought. You can't educate anyone on what's pleasing to see on a boxer's style. You either like it or don't.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-30-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I'll never understand why Rigondeaux has to take it upon himself to change it up when he already has Donaire looking like an amateur and dominating. Shouldn't Donaire have adjusted, he looked like an idiot constantly looking for that counter left hook. Fuck Jim Lampley, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Max slurped Rigo's jizz during that segment way more than Lamply said anything negative about him.
                    So???

Rigondeaux deserves it, hardly anyone thought he would win on here, let alone in the fashion he did.....he completely beat Donaire's ass and schooled him. He deserves all the "slurping" and props he gets and than some.

Instead he gets rewarded with commentators, who are supposed to all it like it is, calling him boring. Gotta love boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X