Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Kind Of Personality Does Don King Have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Kind Of Personality Does Don King Have?

Don King, He is just a great speaker, He flatters his audience with compliments and always tells people exactly what they want to hear. You can only have met the guy or seen him on television and you feel like you can trust the guy and that he has known you his whole life. I guess that is why he has been able to manipulate people for such a long time. They believe in him and get pulled in by Don King who starts to ply boxers with money, belts, alcohol, lobsters, card girls and so forth.

Don King, He is flamboyant, Manipulative, slimy snake, The saying "The bigger the smile, The bigger the knife" aptly fits Don King, Don King has always promoted himself more than his boxers, The "Only in America", The James Brown, Michael Jackson connection, Meeting politicians and other celebrities, The cringe worthy jacket and necklaces and the hand flags he carries.

What is it about Don King that lets him rope people in and he then begins to exploit them? I mean you would think that the experience of Ali, Holmes, Tyson, Witherspoon would put everyone off having him promote them?

Last edited by Hard Boiled; 08-28-2012, 06:47 PM.

He had the I'mgoingtokillyoufor600dollars kind of personality.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      He had the I'mgoingtokillyoufor600dollars kind of personality.
      I think you are over simplifying a very very complex individual, Don King despite not being an academic has street smarts. He has obviously had to build on his street smarts to be able to formulate contracts, form companies, promote events, get television deals. So I would say please do not write him of so easily and simply.

Comment

He's got MDD (Moral Deficit Disorder).

He will screw anyone over for money with no facks given.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
          I think you are over simplifying a very very complex individual, Don King despite not being an academic has street smarts. He has obviously had to build on his street smarts to be able to formulate contracts, form companies, promote events, get television deals. So I would say please do not write him of so easily and simply.
          Street smarts = I dunt reed 2 gud

Comment

Dont king a slick mofo, he a user/manipulator/and a murderer who ambitions are fueled by $$$$$.

So he is one of the worse kind of people to be associated with.

Comment

Dont know the guy man,never met him

Comment

He has charisma

Leonard details Don King's blueprint on how DK signs Black fighters in his book. How he does it is by exploiting Blacks' fear of being screwed by the white man

Comment

Working...
                X