Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you belive Single Player franchises should STAY single player?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you belive Single Player franchises should STAY single player?

I do.

Games like Bioshock, Dead Space, Mass Effect didnt need to have multiplayer modes tacked on in the sequels, they should just stick to crafting an exquisite single player experience

Im hearing Bethesda wants online multiplayer modes in the next Fallout and Elder Scrolls, **** OFF.

Theres enough good multiplayer games, not every ****ing game needs a deathmatch mode thrown in!

I agree because some people don't like to hear little kids whine down the mic who has a bigger dick and who fucked your mum. people enjoy playing single player to get away from hearing squeakers and grown men crying.

Comment

Sadly Bethesda and other company’s seem intent on tapping into the Call of Duty fan base unfortunately that involves the dumbing down of games and inclusion of multiplayer.

Comment

As far as Elder Scrolls goes, I could deal with online Co-op, but beyond that I might rage quit my favorite series.

Comment

WTF is wrong with single player games these days? Ever since online play became the success that it is it's like suddenly playing by yourself is considered weird or some ****.

**** that noise, I grew up on single player games and I like it that way. Besides, most people you play with online are total ****s, anyway. That's why I never bothered getting another subscription to XBL when mine expired.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            I agree because some people don't like to hear little kids whine down the mic who has a bigger dick and who fucked your mum. people enjoy playing single player to get away from hearing squeakers and grown men crying.
            Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            WTF is wrong with single player games these days? Ever since online play became the success that it is it's like suddenly playing by yourself is considered weird or some ****.

**** that noise, I grew up on single player games and I like it that way. Besides, most people you play with online are total ****s, anyway. That's why I never bothered getting another subscription to XBL when mine expired.
            This right here times a million!

Comment

mass effect multi has been a blast but naw single players should stay single. i actually just wanted multiplayer coop for story mode in mass effect. thought itd be cool to somebodies garrus while kicking some cerberus ass.

Comment

Single players should remain single, RE5 is a example of a successful single player turned multi but at the same time weakened the horror element and atmosphere.

Comment

Definitely.

If a franchise became succesful because of its single player experience and there's no reason to add Multiplayer it should most definitely stay that way.

Comment

yes i prefer to enjoy games single and take my time to fully explore everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X