Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe Floyd's hands are bothering him right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    Well if he's juicing then he can drop the OST demands and everybody is happy again. But I doubt it.
    Floyd isn't tested during his off periods/"retirement periods". For all we know, he might have been juicing like a mad man during his retirement. Testing during the months leading up to the fight is a whole different thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      you've been reimbursed
      Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
      I sent you green k too
      I feel so loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        He did tag Shane with lots of good shots. Im thinking maybe he fked his hands up and wants to wait till they feel better before signing anything?

YOu never know floyd aint goin say **** like always
        Seriously dude..how old are you? if your still in the 15 and below age range, then i can understand your level of idiocy. IF not, well good luck.

Comment

He did tag Shane with lots of good shots. Im thinking maybe he fked his hands up and wants to wait till they feel better before signing anything?

he said he's not interested in boxing right now. isnt that enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
            Floyd isn't tested during his off periods/"retirement periods". For all we know, he might have been juicing like a mad man during his retirement. Testing during the months leading up to the fight is a whole different thing.
            That is a very interesting observation, it holds water at least as well and perhaps better than "Maybe Floyd broke his hands"

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
              or maybe he;s juicin
              No he's stopped that now he's out of retirement, that's what he was doing for 18 months but now he dont want anyone else to do it he's demanding OST. Am i the only one who noticed his head got bigger (literally) and he shaved it cos he was losing his hair(side effects).
              Last edited by jonesy; 07-21-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

maybe his d!ck is in ur arse?

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
                  Seriously dude..how old are you? if your still in the 15 and below age range, then i can understand your level of idiocy. IF not, well good luck.
                  He's just trying to think on floyds level, floyds has the mentality of a 15 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
                    lmao if you dont understand what i said you better check in a hospital buddy

Comment

Funny that u said that...I thought about that the other day...I also thought he hurt his hand in the hatton fight & retired...he ko hatton with his left...Floyd is right handed..he didnt throw it that much in the later rounds..

Comment

Working...
                      X