No announcement yet.

Check out this racist ***** on a train in England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vincent Zestril View Post
    Racial provocation, theres video and audio evidence. She could've got a slap at least, drink thrown on her, anything to shut her cunt ass up.
    yea i do agree with you but it all depends on whos on the train,on a different day she would of got it.if the guys she was shouting at got up and battered her the headlines would of been two forgien guys beats up a white woman up and their would of been loads of drama

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
      This... makes me think of:

Harold: So what are you in here for?
      Tarik: For being black.
      Harold: Seriously.
      Tarik: I am serious. You wanna know what happened. I was walking out of a Barnes & Noble, and a cop stops me. Evidently, a black guy robbed a storein Newark. I told him, "I haven't even been to Newark in months." So he starts beating me with his gun, telling me to stop resisting arrest.
      Harold: Holy ****! What'd you do?
      Tarik: I kept saying, "I understand I'm under arrest. Now please stop beating me."
      Harold: I don't understand how you can be so calm about all this.
      Tarik: Look at me. I'm fat, black, can't dance, and I have two gay fathers. People have been messing with me my whole life. I learned a long time ago there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should. Plus I have a really large penis. That keeps me happy.

I probably would've said something to the *****; but I wouldn't have picked a fight with a moron.
      lol that made me laugh green k on way

Comment

Not that i condone that but happens both ways, i was spat on by a Pakistani coming home from work before, for no reason, well his reason was me you English me Pakistani, of coarse it turned into a fight but thats another story.

Comment

She's a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Not that i condone that but happens both ways, i was spat on by a Pakistani coming home from work before, for no reason, well his reason was me you English me Pakistani, of coarse it turned into a fight but thats another story.
            Did you **** him up? Tell us the story Kid..

Comment

This is racist?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                This is racist?
                Closer to xenophobia, but I wouldn't really say racism is an unfitting title.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Zestril View Post
                  Did you **** him up? Tell us the story Kid..
                  Well i turned around and said whats your game as i was in amazement that he did it, he had been drinking, anyway he grabbed me in a head lock and we were wrestling for a while, well i was trying to get free, when i did i punched him in the head whilst he was turned away from me, he then turned around and came at me so i gave myself some room and threw a left hook right hand at him that caught him clean, not my hardest but just clean as, he came at me again and i threw it again this time opening a big cut on his eye, blood was streaming down his face, i was saying coming on kid im a Boxer, when i said that he kinda stopped as though he knew if it went on he would get his ass whooped, after that i just started to walk away and left him there, i would of hammered the **** had it been in my manor but this was in town where its camered up to fuk, i did not want to hang around as ive been caught on CCTV in that same town before kicking fuk out of a guy outside McCdonald's and i was lucky to get away with that.

I swear on my kids lives thats a true story though and i honestly did not do anything, matter of fact i saw him eye balling from a distance and so looked at the floor purposefully to avoid getting into any ****, i just wanted to get home from a hard days work as i had finished a long shift.

Comment

Some people are like that but just dont speak up about it

Nuff said

Comment

The woman was being an ******* more than being a racist. Some Americans tends to do the same thing because of flow of immigrants.

Comment

Working...
                      X