Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What physical attribute would you like to have the most if you were a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm torn between power and chin.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
      i would sat hands of stone. why be a boxer if you dont have any sort of power, that would mean you would have to go through gruelling fights in every fight and take a lot of damage.
      thats the dumbest **** i ever heard. if u dont want to get hit choose reflexes.

i would choose granite chin myself, followed by reflexes and handspeed. everyone who knows jack **** about boxing knows speed>power, only ppl new to the sport look at the 1 punch KO as the key to boxing.

as for ppl saying pac has everything..

michael jackson footwork my ass, reflexes too. handspeed and reflexes are not the same thing ppl. pacs reflexes are nothing special. not hating its just true. he isnt that strong to the body eighter, been KOd by bodyshots and badly hurt last time he fought a legit oponent aswell.

u want to look at someone who has all those qualities there is only one man. ray robinson.

Comment

I actually want to change my answer. I said rock solid chin but that means more punishment if I don't have good defense or good boxing skill. id do it in this order

Reflex
        Stamina
        Handspeed
        Power
        Chin

Really hard to put an order on it though. Because you can make a case for any order you put out there.

Comment

Working...
        X