No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz was supposed to beat Collazo then be matched with Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz was supposed to beat Collazo then be matched with Khan

now GBP scrambling for opponents for Khan. Ortiz vs Khan would have been a good fight.

Collazo vs Khan is a GREAT fight. I'd be looking forward to that more than the main event.

Comment

Kahn -Ortiz would seem like a terrible matchup for Kahn imo. Lucky for him but Collazo still a tricky fight

Comment

Before the Ortiz fight Collazo was losing to Freddy Hernandez and Berto and suddenly he stops a shot Ortiz and he is a great opponent. He wasn't a great puncher before destroying Ortiz and now he is. These match ups are just to set up the right fights for Mayweather while a few worthy contenders sit on the sidelines and Mayweather gets fights like Khan. Don't be fooled by the GBP carnival.

Comment

Originally posted by J-champ View Post
          Before the Ortiz fight Collazo was losing to Freddy Hernandez and Berto and suddenly he stops a shot Ortiz and he is a great opponent. He wasn't a great puncher before destroying Ortiz and now he is. These match ups are just to set up the right fights for Mayweather while a few worthy contenders sit on the sidelines and Mayweather gets fights like Khan. Don't be fooled by the GBP carnival.
          as far as i'm concerned, khan and collazo are on even terms. both washed up and irrelevant at the weight. though i agree, let's hope mayweather vs khan/collazo never happens.

Comment

collazo vs khan sounds like a good fight to me.

Comment

I would have loved to see Ortiz vs Khan. Anything could happen in that fight. They're friends too - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TaTVHIxtaj4

Comment

Comment

khan vs ortiz would've been a fun fight. i give khan a lot of crap but he's a warrior. if he's allowed to continue, ****-for-brains will quit at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by J-champ View Post
                    IMO he beat Berto, Collazo is legit.

Comment

Working...
                    X