No announcement yet.

Boxers who should step up their level of opposition in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
    Khan and Angulo both just had really tough fights.
    those fights weren't considered tough until the loss. had they blown through those guys iunno.

Comment

Chris John

There is a reason he has had that belt for so long other than fighting in his home town 90% of the time, fight Dib or Gamboa or just live off your delusional legacy in Indonesia.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        People are not as stupid as you think they are. They can read those threads and see you made them to bash and ridicule the Klitschko fans.

No, people aren't stupid and they can see what you try and do with every person you consider a threat.

No, you came in this thread to attack me and turn this thread into a flame thread.

Everybody was discussing boxing in a civil and respectful way until you came in with an aggressive, insulting post.

Here it is: "So isn't Chavez and they've been fighting approximately the same amount of time. Do your double standards ever end?

It's about time they both stepped it up."

You are unable to disagree in a respectful way, you had to add the second part ("do your double standards never end").

That was aggressive and insulting? I called you out on a double standard, something you do often on this forum. You than completely lost it, didn't want to discuss boxing and are again obsessing over me. I think mommy and daddy should have been a little stricter with you as a child because you clearly have control issues.

PS - that last sentence, THAT was meant to be insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

That was aggressive and insulting? I called you out on a double standard, something you do often on this forum. You than completely lost it, didn't want to discuss boxing and are again obsessing over me. I think mommy and daddy should have been a little stricter with you as a child because you clearly have control issues.

PS - that last sentence, THAT was meant to be insulting.
          Reported.

Comments like "I think mommy and daddy should have been a little stricter with you as a child because you clearly have control issues" are inappropriate for NSB.

One of the rules here is to keep family members out of the discussions.

Comment

boytsov
            wilder
            alvarez (kinda)
            chavez jr
            cleverly
            golovkin
            pirog
            martirosyan

and many others

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
              boytsov
              wilder
              chavez jr
              cleverly
              golovkin
              pirog
              martirosyan

and many others
              Yes, all of those for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
                Khan and Angulo both just had really tough fights.
                word lol

khan fought peterson and angulo took on kirkland

Comment

Working...
                X