No announcement yet.

After the Ibragimov fight i HATED wladimir, i now respect him 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the Ibragimov fight i HATED wladimir, i now respect him 100%

After the Ibragimov fight i H-A-T-E-D him, i was embarrased to even have that fight take place in my state.

But ever since this, this guy has stopped his opponent in every fight, no settling for decisions.

And its not even that hes gotten alot more exciting, i just respect his dedication and love for the sport. This dude foguth Chambers in March, Peter in september, and now Chisora in December?

Man some of these fighters no a days should be taking notes.. Klitschko is up there with pacquiao/mayweather, maybe not here but definitley in germany- and he still fights 3 times a year.

He represents boxing well, who cares if hes exciting, i respect anyone who is that dominant and eager to fight the best.

yeah..........the klits deserves respect....................most definitely

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      yeah..........the klits deserves respect....................most definitely
      anyone who doesnt respect them is a coward, NUFF SAID!

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
        After the Ibragimov fight i H-A-T-E-D him, i was embarrased to even have that fight take place in my state.

But ever since this, this guy has stopped his opponent in every fight, no settling for decisions.

And its not even that hes gotten alot more exciting, i just respect his dedication and love for the sport. This dude foguth Chambers in March, Peter in september, and now Chisora in December?

Man some of these fighters no a days should be taking notes.. Klitschko is up there with pacquiao/mayweather, maybe not here but definitley in germany- and he still fights 3 times a year.

He represents boxing well, who cares if hes exciting, i respect anyone who is that dominant and eager to fight the best.
        i respect that he's not a fat slob and takes boxing seriously... but I'll probably never watch him fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          i respect that he's not a fat slob and takes boxing seriously... but I'll probably never watch him fight again.
          that too, he represents boxing well by staying in shape 247 365

Comment

I've grown to enjoy his fights even though most are not as action packed as some of the heavyweights of yesterday. However, Wlad gives heavyweight fans certainty and is consistent one fight after another. I hated in the late 90's and early 00's when the belts were being passed frequently between 'champions' and no one besides Lennox had any notable amount of title defenses. Wlad has defended one or more titles 9 times and is going for his tenth defense in Dec. In other words, he's on a great title reign that looks like it will go on, for years to come...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I've grown to enjoy his fights even though most are not as action packed as some of the heavyweights of yesterday. However, Wlad gives heavyweight fans certainty and is consistent one fight after another. I hated in the late 90's and early 00's when the belts were being passed frequently between 'champions' and no one besides Lennox had any notable amount of title defenses. Wlad has defended one or more titles 9 times and is going for his tenth defense in Dec. In other words, he's on a great title reign that looks like it will go on, for years to come...
              Yeah people forget how dominant this guy is, as you said 9 title defenses that probably wont end for years to come... Im pretty sure he only has 2 fights left on his contract and he has said he expects to retire after that

Comment

you sound like a man who wants to make e-friends, particularly Klitschko e-fans

I care about the excitement a fighter brings into the ring, that's what puts butts in the seats in America

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
                  you sound like a man who wants to make e-friends, particularly Klitschko e-fans

I care about the excitement a fighter brings into the ring, that's what puts butts in the seats in America

OR MAYBE i just respect what he does for boxing

Comment

Been a big fan of the champ for years, the guy consistently fights the best available opponents out there, has a great game plan to win, almost always gives the fans a stoppage of some kind, and doesn't publicly do and say things that embarrass the sport unlike some other notable fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X