• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    You have the video for this?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      That's why I respect Jones.. least he was willing to work it out one way or the other to shut Bernard up. Nard didn't want it though.

Comment

Originally posted by ********** View Post
        You have the video for this?

Comment

Thanks homie.

Comment

i love that clip

Comment

Sounds like two cats that dont know what in the hell they talkin about to me..

Comment

Looks like a future bout between Pacquiao and Mayweather is on standby for now.The $$$ issue/Bob Arum is whats going to hold this fight back from ever happening.Miguel Cotto and Shane Mosley are all that is left. But they too are having controversial Issue's with fighting Pacquiao( Weight,Roach,Media,etc)

Comment

Originally posted by ********** View Post
                  Aside from fighters with enormous egos who retire every other day and unretire still thinking they're P4P king and deserve a lion share of a mega fight that he isn't the draw in.
                  +1

I am with you there guys like Floyd are also ruining boxing but Promoters need to also check their egos on the side and do what is best for the sport.

Comment

Arum dosen't wanna see Pac loose to Floyd therfore he wants Pac to loose to cotto instead. He still wants to have someone to make money of when Pac retires to become a politican.

Comment

Roy didn't want it, Nard wudda raped him...

Comment

Working...
                      X