Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMT Track Mens Team!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was put in front of a jury of 6 and was found not guilty. You lost, he's not only free but he'll be rich soon. Get over it. Take your L and move on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I've disliked TMT since day 1.
        By the way, did you know Zimmerman used to clown Mexicans back in the day? LOL yeah they uncovered old Myspace posts for him. Sorry Charlie but your idol doesn't care about you

Comment

Wow, I didn't know George Zimmerman joined TMT.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            So when George Zimmerman fought for civil rights against a police cover up of the 2011 beating of a black homeless man, was he profiling then too?
            or what about his myspace post

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”
            dude is a classic chump...he's nothing more than a 2 dollar hoe....I can talk that way about his b1tch ass because I know I'd **** him up in a REAL fight REAL bad...he's soft!!

Comment

Originally posted by mboxingclinic View Post
              does everybody in tmt train to run or do they have a real man that actually wants to fight and entertain the fans. I'm sick of this pop shot and run your way to victory bull ****. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring now go pay that 75$ to watch, i guess that's why they had to work so hard to make the danny vs lucas fight just to make up for the lack of action to come in the boring main event. Floyd should be grateful to danny and lucas (two real fighters) for saving his boring event.
              no. They have real champions and one of theem is a future all time great. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                So when George Zimmerman fought for civil rights against a police cover up of the 2011 beating of a black homeless man, was he profiling then too?
                The problem is the motive behind using Zimmerman in Avi's and I guarantee it has nothing to do with what you just said.

Comment

Working...
                X