Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper Lord Jamar is mad at Macklemore says white people have no place in hiphop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Okay yeah it's pretty clear you just think he's trash.

I'll agree to disagree and move on.
    I have to say this is the first time I've ever had a disagreement on this site without it turning into stupid name calling good ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubian View Post
      I have to say this is the first time I've ever had a disagreement on this site without it turning into stupid name calling good ****.
      lol I respect your opinion man, everybody has their own...ESPECIALLY when it comes to music

Comment

• Originally posted by nubian View Post
        Some of the songs you mention like cleaning out my closet, mockingbird like toy soldiers are just horrible to me have cheesy choruses and are just poorly made I think we obviously just like different stuff I had one em cd that I used to listen to when I was like 18 I guess I just outgrew his childish nonsense.
        I don't see what's childish about a song that's talking about diffusing a situation before someone gets hurt, or a song about your daughter where youre struggling to give her the life you never had. But hey.....

Comment

• Originally posted by FloydsLostBalls View Post
          lol ****ing l. You used to listen to those guys, but don't know who you're dissing? and you used to listen to "rap" all the time?

Seriously, you can't make this **** up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Considering that was over 20 years ago, I thought I did pretty damn good with my recollection, and yes, I absolutely used to listen to rap cassettes all the time - blacks, whites - from Guerrillas in the Mist to Snow. I am sorry I didn't instantly recognize the name of one of the members of the Brand Nubians.

I was just name dropping whoever I could remember, like the above.

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          Weren't young black teenagers all white guys? Lmao! Yeah I remember an interview with the main white guy with dreads and they asked about the group name and his answer was "being black is a state of mind"!!!!

Onyx? They were cool for 24 hours. Let's throw in some Das EFX in while we're at it! Early 90s Yo MTV jam type **** haha. Basically you're taste in rap was God awful
          That is literally the reason I brought them up (YBT) in this thread.

And I loved that Onyx "Slam" single. That song influenced so any of the DMXs, Bustas, and Mystikals for years to come

Comment

Working...
          X