Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog vs Nobuhiro Ishida Is Officially Confirmed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog vs Nobuhiro Ishida Is Officially Confirmed

It’s official. WBO middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog (19-0, 14 KOs) will put his title at risk for the third time against WBO #9-ranked and former WBA interim-light middleweight beltholder Nobuhiro Ishida (24-7-2, 9 KOs) of Japan on May 1 at Dynamo Palace of Sports in Krylatskoye, Moscow, Russia. The contracts were signed between Kirill Pchelnikov, the Russian promoter of Pirog, and his American counterparts in Golden Boy Promotions, on behlaf of Ishida. If Pirog retains the championship, he will likely face IBF champion Daniel Geale in a unification targeted for August.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Pirog stops Ishida.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      I think Pirog stops Ishida.
      Anything less would be a letdown.

Comment

I hope EPIX televises this fight.

Comment

Ishida has a solid chin, he won't get KO'ed unless it's some premature stoppage where the refs just looking to stop the fight for anything, since it's in Russia. Although I never thought of Russia as a corrupted boxing country.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            Ishida has a solid chin, he won't get KO'ed unless it's some premature stoppage where the refs just looking to stop the fight for anything, since it's in Russia. Although I never thought of Russia as a corrupted boxing country.
            In boxing whenever a fighter from a foreign country goes to someone elses backyard the threat of corrupt judging and referee's is there and real. I dont think it matters what country its in.

Comment

#9?! Seriously?! Ishida does not deserve a shot - plain & simple......

And Pirog better stop Ishida.....

Comment

woooooooo?

Comment

Sergio ducked both of these guys.

Comment

Everyone saying Pirog better stop Ishida like the Jap has been stopped in his last few fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X