No announcement yet.

Russian Girl Gets Her Face Punched In Tv Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    I saw another angle in a longer video and he appears to keep an open hand during the strike.

If anybody has info on the extent of her nose injury I'd like to see it. Otherwise she seems fine to me. Her feminist world just came crashing down after acting like a scumbag, that's all.
    I'm not so sure she's a feminist.

Comment

Equal rights = equal fights

Comment

The whole lame show:
        http://www.videokub.me/videos/61135/mashina-25-10-2014/

Yup, it was an open handed slap. Whatever it was that made her bleed was obviously not bad enough to horribly injure her. So even after deciding to attack the guy was still enough of a gentleman to open his hand when he struck her instead of delivering an MMA-hammerfist.

Does that provide some relief for the white knight's anusses in this thread? lol. Does it help? Surely it does.

Comment

All those other guys are chump beta males for not kicking his ass after seeing that.

Comment

The whole lame show:
            http://www.videokub.me/videos/61135/mashina-25-10-2014/

Yup, it was an open handed slap. Whatever it was that made her bleed was obviously not bad enough to horribly injure her. So even after deciding to attack the guy was still enough of a gentleman to open his hand when he struck her instead of delivering an MMA-hammerfist.

Does that provide some relief for the white knight's anusses in this thread? lol. Does it help? Surely it does.
            Who was white-knighting here? She looks like a stripper and was spitting on the other contestant, who was a ***** about the situation. That sort of game show is deathly tedium anyway and only ****s would bother competing on it. Who the fuck wants to be ritually humiliated on television for the entertainment of the kind of individuals who watch that garbage? Fuck both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              I'm not so sure she's a feminist.
              Fearlessly abusing a man verbally and physically, expecting him not to retaliate because of her gender and then being extremely shocked when it does happen. Seems like a feminist to me.

Who was white-knighting here? She looks like a stripper and was spitting on the other contestant, who was a ***** about the situation. That sort of game show is deathly tedium anyway and only ****s would bother competing on it. Who the fuck wants to be ritually humiliated on television for the entertainment of the kind of individuals who watch that garbage? Fuck both of them.
              Jezebel already was with his signature sarcasm. I'm awaiting a few more posters to do the same in this thread later in the day. I suspect it's going to be as fun as the last thread.
              Last edited by BKM-2010; 12-05-2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Fearlessly abusing a man verbally and physically, expecting him not to retaliate because of her gender and then being extremely shocked when it does happen. Seems like a feminist to me.
                A stripper on a reality show you mean?

Comment

A stripper on a reality show you mean?
                  There's a difference between them? LOL.

Anyway I'll be back later to see this spectacle unfold.

Comment

you can cut the sexual tension with a knife between them, they should just fuck already.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      you can cut the sexual tension with a knife between them, they should just fuck already.
                      And my guess is that this guy's sex life just exploded after women all over the country saw him do this. Not even joking either.

Comment

Working...
                      X