Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elie Seckbach calls Tyson Fury "the Zelenoff" of heavyweights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elie Seckbach calls Tyson Fury "the Zelenoff" of heavyweights.

Is this guy for real?

Calls him the Rod Salka of the heavyweights and also a bum.

Last edited by LacedUp; 12-03-2014, 12:17 AM.

Zelenoff could only dream of having 2 dominant wins over chisora, Cunningham, etc

Comment

Elie Seckbach just convinced me that Fury has a chance against Wlad

Comment

Elie the Zelenoff of boxing reporters

Comment

Zelenoff puts a beating on Elie thats for sure. Seriously someone needs to slap him. Hes one of the worst reporters but dude works hard and is everywhere, Thats just crazy. Wish another channel would take over cause seriously ESNews is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Zelenoff puts a beating on Elie thats for sure. Seriously someone needs to slap him. Hes one of the worst reporters but dude works hard and is everywhere, Thats just crazy. Wish another channel would take over cause seriously ESNews is ridiculous.
            I used to like him because he gave a behind the scenes look... then he wouldn't shut up and my god is he dumb

Comment

Why does anyone care about anything this guy says? A balding man in his early 40s running around with a cam yelling REPORRTING to pay his rent is someone who needs to get a real job. Isnt this the same dope who went on a rampage attacking Brock Lesnar over his last KO loss in the UFC.. Enough said.

Comment

it not entirely a inaccurate statement.

Comment

How no one has slapped the ***** in to sukdick so far is beyond me. People must have super high tolerances for d!ck riding borderline brain damaged scum bags.

Comment

A funny story that compares to this.

Dan Rafael had called David Haye a b*tch. He'd actually used that language which is a no no for every decent journalist. However, in Hamburg when Vitali fought Chisora, Haye was working for BoxNation and I saw with my own eyes how Haye went up to Rafael and asked him what that was all about.

Rafael, I swear, turned green so quickly it looked like he was about to crap himself

Comment

Working...
                    X