Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaz drew with Porter, and Khan beat Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Porter came back and fought Diaz again and looked a lot better than Khan in the process. If we are making comparisons, Kendall Hold knocked Diaz out cold before Khan fought him and Khan still struggled and came off the canvas to win over Diaz.

Comment

delete thread mods.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        But Porter came back and fought Diaz again and looked a lot better than Khan in the process. If we are making comparisons, Kendall Hold knocked Diaz out cold before Khan fought him and Khan still struggled and came off the canvas to win over Diaz.
        Kendall Holt knocked Diaz out cold and then Shawn Porter drew with Diaz.

Why does Khan get more criticism for a win than Porter does for a draw? Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Kendall Holt knocked Diaz out cold and then Shawn Porter drew with Diaz.

Why does Khan get more criticism for a win than Porter does for a draw? Weird.
          Any criticism is equally direct at either. Neither were overly impressive. Neither would deserve a fight with Mayweather off their performances.

Comment

Lol, 11 fights from now porter will be light years ahead of khan. 11 fights after khan's first real test he's still barely beating diaz in his own home town.

So sad how these UK fanboys try to compare both of these fights, delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              It's more the fact that people are using the Diaz fight to prove Khan is no good.
              Lets not forget he didnt look so hot against peterson or garcia...

Yall act like we just tab the Diaz fight as proof but its Khan's consistently subpar performances that convince me he is well passed prime.

Comment

I've always thought Khan's style could give Floyd problems. My problem is, I just don't think Khan deserves the fight. At the end of the day, I'll take Mayweather's punch over Khan's chin.

Comment

Working...
                X