Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBO orders Burns vs Crawford negotiations

WBO orders Burns-Crawford negotiations

By Bill Green

On Friday, WBO championship Committee Chairman Luis Bastista-Salas informed Matchroom Sport and Top Rank that they have 30 days to reach an agreement for a clash between WBO lightweight champion Ricky Burns and mandatory challenger Terrance Crawford. If no deal is reached, a purse bid will be ordered. Minumum bid price is $150,000. Either party can call for a purse bid at any time during the negotiation process.

http://www.*********.com/Boxing/wbo-...iations-230679

Ricky Burns has to kiss his belt good-buy sooner rather then later.I hope Arum wins the purse bid,cause i don`t want Crawford to get robbed like Raymundo Beltran got robbed in the Burns fight.

Looks like Crawford's gonna get in that Azz!!!

Comment

I thought the Beltran rematch was a done deal already? Am I missing something here? Someone clue a cracker in.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        WBO orders Burns-Crawford negotiations

By Bill Green

On Friday, WBO championship Committee Chairman Luis Bastista-Salas informed Matchroom Sport and Top Rank that they have 30 days to reach an agreement for a clash between WBO lightweight champion Ricky Burns and mandatory challenger Terrance Crawford. If no deal is reached, a purse bid will be ordered. Minumum bid price is $150,000. Either party can call for a purse bid at any time during the negotiation process.

http://www.*********.com/Boxing/wbo-...iations-230679

Ricky Burns has to kiss his belt good-buy sooner rather then later.I hope Arum wins the purse bid,cause i don`t want Crawford to get robbed like Raymundo Beltran got robbed in the Burns fight.

Yeah I feel bad for Raymundo. Hard luck guy. Always walking the tough road and never gets good credit. As for crawford. Ill take Crawford by schooling. Too well finessed in almost an overall complete boxer. He doesnt care about looking "good" for the crowd. Hes looking to win. Period.

Comment

Crawford should take this easy.

Comment

Beltran or Crawford, Burns shouldn't be fighting so soon

Comment

For me its not even about Crawford winning, impress me.

I know he has great skills, but I'm done with these dudes who think they can win and not try to impress the fans.

Comment

If Top Rank is serious about promoting Crawford they should outbid Matchroom and make the fight happen in the U.S., if they fight in the UK and it goes the distance Burns will get another gift.

Comment

Burns should hand the belt over to crawford through fed-ex to save himself an ass whooping. Either that, or we will have another hug-fest from Burns. You know he might have fallen in love with the hugging since they allowed him to do it in his country.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I thought the Beltran rematch was a done deal already? Am I missing something here? Someone clue a cracker in.
                    Beltran was saying he didn't want to fight in Scotland. Dumb move. He aint getting paid anywhere else

Comment

Working...
                    X