Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basketball personality Rodman says North Korea leader wants Obama to call Read more:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be funny if Dennis Rodman of all people sparked a new era of diplomatic relations between the two nations. Can't see it mind.

Comment

***** USA won't even give him a call, yet threatens to attack them?

Only thing I am scared of is, if the dumb ass yanks attack the N Koreans, will my Samsung S4 production be halted?

Mofo USA scumbags biatches

Give him a call

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          ***** USA won't even give him a call, yet threatens to attack them?
          The USA hasn't actually threatened to attack North Korea. In fact North Korea has made multiple threats to attack the US, in particular to attack them with a long range nuclear missile they claim will reach the West Coast of America. They are of course relying on the fact that nobody thinks they are even remotely capable of such a feat. The minute the US thought it was a possibility Pyongyang would be a smoking crater.

But in answer to your first point what exactly would calling Kim Jong-Un achieve?

Only thing I am scared of is, if the dumb ass yanks attack the N Koreans, will my Samsung S4 production be halted?
          That's South Korea. Which would be the more likely recipient of the nuke fired by North Korea that would result in the previously mentioned crater. Even more likely is an attack by NK involving the absurd amounts of conventional artillery already aimed at Seoul.

Mofo USA scumbags biatches

Give him a call
          You say that but while Kim Jong-Un was partying it up with a cross-dressing beanpole his citizens were labouring in gulags, eating grass or their own babies to stave of starvation and cowering in fear of their government. Meanwhile you are using the internet to bitch about your country, something which would result in the execution of you and your entire family in the laughably monikered Democratic Peoples' Republic of Korea.

Comment

Un wants Obama to be the one to make the call because in his mind that makes him a more important world figure than Obama. He can use the fact that Obama was the one who reached out first to his advantage for further propaganda.

While I agree with Rodman that the young North Korean leader is neither his father nor his grandfather, Un has still done nothing of significance to distance his rule from theirs.

It'd be nice if we (the United States) could have a fresh start regarding relations with North Korea through communication with Un, but at this point in time he's given the world no reason to believe that relations with the United States (and the world) will be any different than they've been under previous regimes.

Unfortunately, the people who will truly suffer as a result of this, as always, will be the North Korean citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Un wants Obama to be the one to make the call because in his mind that makes him a more important world figure than Obama. He can use the fact that Obama was the one who reached out first to his advantage for further propaganda.

While I agree with Rodman that the young North Korean leader is neither his father nor his grandfather, Un has still done nothing of significance to distance his rule from theirs.

It'd be nice if we (the United States) could have a fresh start regarding relations with North Korea through communication with Un, but at this point in time he's given the world no reason to believe that relations with the United States (and the world) will be any different than they've been under previous regimes.

Unfortunately, the people who will truly suffer as a result of this, as always, will be the North Korean citizens.
              And also all rational people who use the internet as the fuckwit brigade start to claim that the only reason North Korea is fucked up is that Obama won't call Psy.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                And also all rational people who use the internet as the fuckwit brigade start to claim that the only reason North Korea is fucked up is that Obama won't call Psy.
                Well, yeah. That too.

Comment

I feel sorry for Rodman, he was made to look like a puppet. Celebrities need to think more before going to visit people like the leader of N. Korea or Venezuela.

It also makes Kim Jong Un really desperate in wanting to talk to Obama.

Comment

Working...
                  X