No announcement yet.

Please Sarah Palin, run in 2012!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    I like Obama. He is cool and his name is Muslim.
    Hes a zionist.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Where you complaining when Bush "skyrocketed debt" in his 2 terms?
      Yes I was, thank you for bringing up Bush again to attempt to deflect any criticism of your savior. But are you seriously comparing Bush's 100 to 300 billion dollar deficits (until the last two years under a democratic house and senate) to Barry's current 1.7 trillion dollar deficit? Because if so, I want some of what you're smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Yes I was, thank you for bringing up Bush again to attempt to deflect any criticism of your savior. But are you seriously comparing Bush's 100 to 300 billion dollar deficits (until the last two years under a democratic house and senate) to Barry's current 1.7 trillion dollar deficit? Because if so, I want some of what you're smoking.

I don't consider Obama a savior; I'll give him props for what he does right and criticize what he does wrong. Prior to President Obama, Bush put us in the most debt ever. Its a cause and effect situation, Obama and his team are trying their best to fix it.

Comment

She turns me on.

Comment

That ****o spoof with her was quite accurate it seems

Comment

Trump/Palin 2012

It's gonna be magical.

Comment

If she wore mini skirts and let them **** hang out i would vote for her,not like she would do a worse job then the current douches.

Comment

Her daughter has a tasty rack.

Comment

man, that stuff was hilarious! some one does a sarah palin persona to make jokes, but they really dont have to.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      I don't consider Obama a savior; I'll give him props for what he does right and criticize what he does wrong. Prior to President Obama, Bush put us in the most debt ever. Its a cause and effect situation, Obama and his team are trying their best to fix it.
                      I've never seen you criticize him and I do my best to find stuff to praise him for. Yes, prior to Obama, Bush was a big spender. Had a lot to do with being handed a sliding economy from Clinton after the Dot-com bubble burst, being blind-sided by 9/11, listening to faulty intelligence about WMDs in Iraq, which led to fighting a second war. Which meant he couldn't cut spending, which he should've done after cutting taxes to stimulate the economy (it takes several years for revenues to catch up to pre-cut levels.)

Perhaps Obama is doing his best, perhaps he isn't. But he picked a terrible team to help him and the overwhelming majority of his "fixes" haven't/aren't worked/ing. Instead of enjoying what should be a vibrant recovery, the economy is the worst I've seen it in my lifetime.

As for Palin, I don't believe she deserves a tenth of the hatred she gets from the left, but she isn't presidential (and never will be.) The media loves candidates like her, Trump and McCain in the primaries, because they know they have zero chance of winning the election (see the 180 on press of McCain before and after the repub primary.)

Instead of beating his chest, pushing staged pictures taken after his announcement on Sunday night and using yet another opportunity to try and make himself look good between rounds of golf and vacations around the world, he should really try to do something about the price of oil and this economy. Another speech from him will be as worthless as the hundreds he's given prior.

Comment

Working...
                      X