Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no statement from Al Haymon? Gag order is done...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no statement from Al Haymon? Gag order is done...

Bob Arum has said his piece, Ross Greenburg has said his piece, where is Al Haymon's? Leonard has no place to speak since he obviously wasn't part of the negotiations.

(Bob) (Ross) (Haymon)

Al Haymon don't tell nobody **** about nothing. I don't think I have ever seen Haymon quoted.

He is like the exact opposite of bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Al Haymon don't tell nobody **** about nothing. I don't think I have ever seen Haymon quoted.

Do you agree that this would be one of those times where he should say something...especially since his name is thrown in there by Ross Greenburg.

Comment

Al Haymon will not talk to the media. He is a shadowy figure. Google image search him, you wont even find a single picture for crying out loud. He is the Illuminati!

Comment

I have had several brief conversations with Al and yes he never goes on record ever.

Nice guy but very to himself about things

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
            Do you agree that this would be one of those times where he should say something...especially since his name is thrown in there by Ross Greenburg.
            I don't know what that really gains him, his name gets thrown around alot but he is very behind the scenes and actively tries to stay there.

The side he would be on would be obvious, the only way I think he would need to say something is if he has something to say different than the expected.

It is the difference between blowing a situation up and downplaying it two different approaches.

Comment

I don't know what that really gains him, his name gets thrown around alot but he is very behind the scenes and actively tries to stay there.

The side he would be on would be obvious, the only way I think he would need to say something is if he has something to say different than the expected.

It is the difference between blowing a situation up and downplaying it two different approaches.
              So his point of view is...fight isn't happening, let people draw their own conclusions, don't want to waste any more energy on this...move on. Yeah?

Comment

When u google images for Al Haymon, his fkn pic doesnt even come up. What's with all the secrecy surrounding this dude?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  I have had several brief conversations with Al and yes he never goes on record ever.

So Al doesn't owe it to anyone to speak on this certain topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post

Not the usual approach of the boxing world that is for sure, but his guys all seem to be doing good so can't knock him.

Comment

Working...
                    X