No announcement yet.

North Korea warns of nuclear 'sacred war'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dye View Post
    I don't know about that. They're Brainwashed beyond belief.

Kim Jong-il is out of his mind, A crazy person is unpredictable.

They've already sunk a Warship. It's as if they're trying to restart the war.
    Kim Jong Il is not crazy, he's just brutal and power consumed. I never get when people say he is out of mind. He's smart enough to manipulate power and maintain control of his brainwashed people.

He's definitely not crazy enough to use a nuke and ensure that his regime collapses. China protects N.Korea now but even Kim knows that China wouldn't put themselves in a great war to defend him and without China, North Korea collapses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      Kim Jong Il is not crazy, he's just brutal and power consumed. I never get when people say he is out of mind. He's smart enough to manipulate power and maintain control of his brainwashed people.
      I get what you're saying, but insanity and intelligence are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        I get what you're saying, but insanity and intelligence are not necessarily mutually exclusive.
        fine line between genius and insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          There's definitely something wrong with Kim in the head because normal people don't treat other people with the cruelty his regime does. However, knowing his governments policies and his personal greed and lust for power he'd probably be the last person to knowingly destroy his powerbase and source of money/power.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            There's definitely something wrong with Kim in the head because normal people don't treat other people with the cruelty his regime does. However, knowing his governments policies and his personal greed and lust for power he'd probably be the last person to knowingly destroy his powerbase and source of money/power.
            I hope you're right, because It'll be You and I fighting this one.

Iran is a bigger worry to me.

Comment

Agreed!!!!!! Hell I been trying to get to afgahnistan but they just.......won't........send me.

Comment

All we can do is hope, in my case if the draft starts I'll be off to Vancouever asap.

Comment

Talk is cheap lets do it.

Comment

Working...
                  X